{'en': 'To the nougat', 'es': 'Al turrón'} Image

To the nougat

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/20/2010 2:03 p.m.

Hello again,

Even with the knowledge of the cause of the fact that today, notes for diabetics are manufactured, in some hypermarkets, I pass through the Christmas products "without added sugar", and I find that the nougat that is classified under this letterhead, they barely reachthe 3-4 grams of sugar per 100.

I also observe, how the amount of carbohydrates :(, is quite similar to that of nougat that do have added sugar. My question is the following;

For practical purposes, (hyperglycemia), if you decide to take a piece of nougat, (half of a two fingertips, eg), it is the same if you take it "without added sugar", than those of a lifetime?I ask the same for the nougat as for the "without" chocolates, mantecados, etc ...

Greetings and thanks,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 2:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If we talk about the amount you have cited (half of a circulation of the cutting tablet wide; that is, the typical), I would say that it depends on when you eat it: if you do after a great jam, almost that you almostIt would give the same as commas, because the effect of the nougat "with" you will almost not notice, camouflaged among the other HC.But if you eat it between hours, your glycemia will notice much, and that is where a nougat "without" has its advantage.

Although on the other hand, you have to look well the labeling of these nougat, because some are not highly recommended (or because they use fructose, or because they balance their recipe based on adding more fats, and many of them not precisely healthy).

Mantecados are a separate case, because it is not a product with many HC.What it does is fat, because its name indicates you where it comes from.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/21/2010 4:19 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thanks, you have been very illustrative.
I will notice the fructose, I had not fallen.

DiabetesForo
12/21/2010 11:04 a.m.

Hello!I wanted to say that if there are products for diabetics, all who carry sweeteners.I repeat myself, since I said on one occasion that the excessive sweeteners are harmful, said by doctors, since there is a certain amount a recommended day. If everything we eat and drink wears sweeteners, after the day it is too much.What merchants should do is put natural sweeteners, that there are, but they don't feel like it!My educator told me that while I ate the hydrates that correspond to me, that I ate things with sugar, why not?
To eat nougat, but little eeeee!;)

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/27/2010 1:11 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Ana82 said is the decoin recipe section for diabetics, Stevia:
-The tagatosa looks very similar to that of sugar; derives from lactose and its sweetening power is 1/2 kg of tagatosa = 1kg of sugar
For cooking, the oven could only be put at 180ºC maximum.
-The Stevia is a plant and its flavor is not so similar to that of sugar (they have told me that).
I think these two are the most natural sweeteners I know so far.Surely there are more.I'm going to see if I find them.Greetings.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/28/2010 11:32 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hello,

I have used both sweeteners for cooking: the tagatosa and the stevia.And I have also used the agave syrup.The 3 are natural sweeteners.The tagatose is great, really.It is the same as sugar, it even allows you to make a tagatose cover with cocoa and cinnamon great to cover the biscuits: d.

The products with tagatosa and the tagatosa itself, I have only found them on Mercadiabet.com.The Stevia is basically found in herboristeria, just like the agave syrup (I have also seen it in the Dietetica Tent of the English Court and in a Chinese supermarket, nowhere else).If you enter my blog (in the firm) there is a section of sweeteners and I speak of them more specifically (so I do not roll up here anymore).

Regarding the nougat, I normally buy or usually eat them, maybe a little piece of Choco Negro, but this year I have encouraged myself with the products suitable for diabetics and bought a few after reviewing the label and the ingredients 4 times.I have some of the Virginias brand and others from the Carrefour brand and I also bought the neulas with siren sweeteners (they know the same, they are very rich).From time to time I like a trocitin after eating or dinner, depending on the copy of food, and I have not found that they affect glucose levels (which caused me a good hyper was a dust but without, milk:?I also check fat and compared them to the products with sugar and the difference was not significant.There are even products without fat in fat.But come on, a yolk nougat is loaded with fat is with sugar or sugar, right?hehehehe :))

All the best!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/30/2010 11:13 a.m.

Hello,

And I also bought the neulas with siren sweeteners (they know the same, they are very rich).

Out of curiosity, what are the neulas?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/30/2010 12:10 p.m.

neulas: Link ... 29,A: 1, S: 0

Hummmmm that good

The Turron, I Pohto and the Good ... with sugar, all the possible.
Calculate dose, adjust hydrates from the rest of dinner and Apañao

DiabetesForo
12/30/2010 2:16 p.m.

Kekiya, Owash has already answered you.

It is a typical sweet of Catalonia, made of flour, egg white, sugar (or sweetener), butter and lemon skin.: D.There is a brand that I do not remember, that makes them without sugar stuffed with nougat from XIXONA: D

A photic

: D

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/30/2010 2:49 p.m.

Kekiya, Owash has already answered.

It is a typical sweet of Catalonia, made of flour, egg white, sugar (or sweetener), butter and lemon skin.: D.There is a brand that I do not remember, that makes them without sugar stuffed with nougat from XIXONA: D

A photic

: D

I have made my mouth water looking at the photos and I almost drown up ... what a pint they have these exquisite!

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/30/2010 3:19 p.m.

: Shock: You really are leaving me partia ... I thought that everyone knew the neulas :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/30/2010 3:42 p.m.

: Shock: you really are leaving me partia ... I thought that everyone knew the neulas :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

I would have said that the former, those who do not have chocolate, were "cinnamon boats" ...

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/30/2010 5:49 p.m.

Hahaha, now seeing the image if I know what it is.Is that I know him as a lifetime waffles, with chocolate or without him ... ñam ... a couple of them ate right now :)) :))

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/31/2010 4:07 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) It sounded to me that they were called differently, but did not fall boats!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/31/2010 4:51 a.m.

I make my mouth water!: Shock: Tell me please how you put the photos, I gave me how to do it but there is no way.: Mrgreen: See you soon and good year.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/31/2010 8:38 a.m.

Hi Consu,

You are looking for the photo online and copies your website (you give the right button on the image and tell you: copy the image location).

Then in the Picas forum to the IMG option.This will come out: between the two options the image direction.

Greetings and happy year!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/31/2010 12:22 p.m.

Agree 100x100 with @hansolo.I still use without, because since I do not usually use fast, I am better.I try to play with the glycemic index, decreasing peaks, and putting a little more slow in the comilones.The pâtés and other fat lengthen me.It's like taking a cake after a gun or fasting in mid -morning.The first thing I control it and adjusted 10 raising the slow and wearing a fast pelin.In the second I fast and then it is a crazy day.Be careful with polyalcohols, you have to calculate how they influence.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/28/2016 3:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.