I am diabetics for four years

solera1987's profile photo   05/11/2014 7:13 p.m.

Hello, I am a diabetics and I really do not get it well with the food, I am eating and gives me some figures of Aupa and I am also afraid of hypoglycemia.

solera1987's profile photo
solera1987
05/11/2014 7:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you put fast insulin before meals?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/11/2014 8:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello.Tell us something more about your diabetes, what kind is it, what medication do you put on.So we can give you some advice.
At the moment just telling you that diabetes demands sacrifice.We all spend one day eating, but it must be an exception, never a rule.You must choose foods that can satisfy you something else and do not produce those high levels.And hypoglycemia would be afraid if you suffered from time to time, but apparently it is not your case.
Therefore, somewhat more mood and decision and looks in front of the disease.As you get achievements, it will be easier for you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/12/2014 3:47 a.m.

You may miss information, diabetological education, better ... However, here you can expose your fears and your doubts, surely we can all take a handle so that you have better control ... encouragement and welcome!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/12/2014 7:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you so much!Well, you use a rapid Novorapid and Slow Lantus.I stayed with 42 kilos put the diet of the 2,500 calories to gain weight and now I have my weight well but I want to control my hunger and by the way I am a smoker: -w that everything to the setback.

solera1987's profile photo
solera1987
05/12/2014 9:30 a.m.

Well, in view of your circumstances, even if you do not clarify the units you get, it is clear that you have to adjust the food you take to the insulin dose.I don't think it's so difficult for you, just trying, and avoid such harmful increases.Try to count hydrates rations to balance insulin doses.Little by little, you will get it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/12/2014 10:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.