Shadow -emerged diabetics

Beauty's profile photo   12/20/2010 6:32 p.m.

Hi how are things?

Well, I have been with this problem called diabetes for a few years, I have never come to accept it at all, although now I am in my best stage.That has led me to deny relationships with people like me, a kind of "racism."My family has signed me to the association of my province (Asturias) from my beginnings, but I have no deal with anyone.

Now I have greater need and appetite to deal with other people with whom I have this in common, so here I have signed up, I hope you make me a hole :-)

Greetings to all.

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
12/20/2010 6:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, Beauty.
We also live in Asturias, specifically in Llanes.
Tell us more things about you, what treatment you have, in which hospital they attend you, in short, whatever you want.
We are going on vacation, so until January we will not return, to be in contact, but there will continue many people willing to help.

You have taken a big step.It has us ok?

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/20/2010 6:43 p.m.

Welcome Beauty:

The opposite happened to you when they diagnosed me, I was very helpful to contact other diabetic people, I learned a lot from their experiences.

Tell us everything you want that there are many people willing to give a hand ....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/21/2010 7:19 a.m.

Thank you very much for your reception :-)

Well, I wear 4 doses of insulin a day, one of them is Lantus.I think my controls are good, although I have stopped going to the endocrine for two years, but I have already asked for a consultation for January.I will face the monster again.

:-/

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
12/22/2010 4:36 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, we are for what you need.You have done well to ask for an endocrine consultation because it is necessary to carry good control of diabetes, I have always been every three months.
Bsos and encouragement.

david29's profile photo
david29
12/22/2010 7:08 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Welcome Beaty!

We are very happy to see you here.I'm glad you have decided to return to the endocrine.

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/23/2010 4:59 a.m.

:-))))) Surely it tells me that I am fine, but at least I take off my weight!I don't know what I'm going to tell you for abandoning it so long ...

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
12/23/2010 5:09 a.m.

Hi Beaty !!!
Do not worry, what your accounts, has happened to many, the first, to me. When I debuted, I renegated my illness, which cost me a few years to accept it. I did not take me for a "sick", so thatI did not want associations, nor talk to people in my "same" situation, since physically and visually, I was perfect, normal, which is what you think with 15 years.A bug, come on, that put my black disease that is: you can't eat sweets ever, you can't do this anymore, I scolded me if I wore we have bad ... total, that I revealed to me and stopped going toEndocrine, because I was only disliked the endocrine and the disease.
Thanks to my mother that I fight a lot for me, it changed my doctor and hospital, and I said with one that helped me a lot, despite my rebellion, and little by little and over the years, you are going into reason and seeing theThings and the disease from another angle, a different point of view, and seeing that the bad, is not so bad.
Greetings and here we are for what you need.Ah, and .... Merry Christmas to everyone !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/24/2010 1:33 p.m.

Hi, Beauty, Welcome: I have also been five years without visiting the endocrine, controlling myself and doing annual blood tests through the header, to see if hemoglobin and the rest is fine.The last one gave me 6.8, so the control goes well.The truth is that what endo should congratulate you for not taking time for other patients and controlling you so well.
In this forum I participate since August and previously I have never had contact with diabetics, neither in associations nor on the Internet.I think it is good to contrast opinions and learn from experiences lived by other diabetics, because it is very enriching and I learn much more than with the endocrine that is not diabetic and tells me about diabetes and diabetics in general, insteadto focus on my case.The last time I went to the end of the endo was a couple of months ago and I regretted because it is an effort to get early in the hospital consultation that is always a risk so you can catch the halls and total forFeeling as another number of diabetics who would like to free themselves from such a rigid treatment, with a pump or a continuous glucose meter or both, but that do not accept me for freeing even if I control the "disease" well.If at least the conversation were pleasant and fruitful, but not that ...
The best thing for me is to look out this forum to read and expose doubts or opinions because I always find someone who answers me and who really knows what it is to have diabetes.
Thank you, Merry Christmas and Happy Year 2011.
Levemir 18 You.Novorapid 4, 5, 6. Adapting the dose to each situation.

maravisa's profile photo
maravisa
12/26/2010 3:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.