Peptide c

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/22/2010 11:15 a.m.

The amount of C peptide, correlates with the time that one subtracts from honeymoon?

My level is 1.00 ng/ml over a range that goes from (0.30 to 5.40).I am not Obesa, I have a diet in which the hydrates I consume closely vigil.I've been dealing with metformin for 3 months.My levels are normal.The last glycosilada gives 6.0.
My doctor does not know yet, what kind of diabetics I am.Anti-ica has given negative.Anti Gad and IA2, still in the study phase.

Thank you all.And happy holidays.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 11:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

More less is as you comment ... It serves to see the amount of endogenous insulin reserve that you have left.

If you are type 1, it does not matter what you do ...- The autoimmune process will destroy insulin production ... however you can maximize your pancreas and not overload it and burn it ahead of time

If you are type2, it is essential to keep your own insulin as possible ... In fact, in certain cases of overexploitation of pancreas, there is a slight recovery of insulin production capacity and if insulin resistance is lowered above (weight descent) Well, everything helps.

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 12:54 p.m.

I understand that, whether I am from one guy as if I am from another, in the end, the whole reserve will disappear, right?

Doing what I do now, in terms of food, would there be some guidance of knowing how long can it look me?
(I have been a bit dramatic, but hey, surely you have understood the meaning of the question).

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 1:17 p.m.

If you are type 2, it does not have to disappear completely, if you are type 1 it is most likely that yes ...

And time, I don't think anyone can guide you anything ...

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 1:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.