A video game uploads the sugar !!

notmy's profile photo   12/23/2010 4:53 p.m.

Incredible but true, even if it sounds funny.I knew that scares and bad times raise sugar, but .. A video game?
I like to play Counter-Strike, a shooting game, but I don't know if it is because of the voltage of the game, the surprise when finding an enemy, or something like that, but every time I play my sugar levels they rise.
Today, after making my normal breakfast with its corresponding insulin units (with which I do not usually spend at two hours of 130) I started playing for a couple of hours to the game and when analyzing me, I was 240!
The same after food, when I was 142, and after playing 229.

Should you stop playing or is there any solution?

notmy's profile photo
notmy
12/23/2010 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well relax ... :)) That it is only a video game: Mrgreen:

Look to see if this is repeated whenever you play or it has only been 1 time
Causes of that climb there are many ... so it is better to see it with perspective.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/24/2010 4:08 a.m.

Hello.
I also games some a bit exciting video games and it is true that you can affect.I guess when you play adrenaline and that will make you upload.You have to try to control the tension although sometimes it is inevitable in addition to what I have understood the climbs for this reason they also fall quickly.
You can also ask yourself a question that I asked - I prefer to play relaxed or not play?well ..... I try to play relaxed and I get it Jajjaj.
Hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
12/24/2010 6:47 a.m.

Perhaps it is related to sports activity, everything depends on what you move ... often, when I do sports, depending on intensity, sugar shoots, I understand that it has to do with the fact that is released to cover the needof energy of the moment.

I recommend that you give a look at this post: Dybetes/Level-Levados -ras-Ejercio-T7087.html

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/24/2010 6:50 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

How strong you have read my mind.I was asking that same question in the forum.I have it proven.I have the Xbox that most of the games are exciting, of shooting and tension.And it happened to me many times, they were going to lend me the call of dutty and I was thinking about it because they give me many climbing.But well, we will make the effort to take them easy, and to see how we are given.Merry Christmas to all the foreros who are very good.

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
12/24/2010 7:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.