{'en': 'Liquid blood', 'es': 'Sangre liquida'} Image

Liquid blood

nina45's profile photo   05/13/2014 6:59 p.m.

Hello everyone.

These days we are of bustle at home and today especially with a lot of emotional stress (there are health problems in the family since the beginning of the year with what this implies: visits to the doctor, hospitals, etc).The question is that at about nine o'clock at night he gave me a sugar test fearing to be high for the "daughter" he had.

I click (I usually do it on the same finger since as a diabetic II it does not need so many measurements) and my blood came out very liquid so much that it seemed diluted and my finger of blood was filled (instead of the typical drop).

The glucometer gave me error because I could not read the blood given its liquid status and I had to throw several strips.I could even fill a new strip with the blood that still came out of the finger (almost without "squeeze") without having to click again.

Has someone ever happened to someone?Do you have an idea what can be due?Should I tell the doctor?

A few days ago I also bleed my nose with some frequency (not too much but it hasn't happened to me years).Thank you all for your contributions.Kisses.

PS: Metformin volume three times a day (850 gr) and I am giving glutemia between 90 and 110 (although the norm are usually 100).My last glycosylated has been 6.4.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/13/2014 6:59 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

I think that it has happened to us that by giving us the puncture for the measurement, instead of leaving the typical drop of blood more or less thick, it is very fluid and extends through the skin, it is difficult to load the reactive strip.
You must be attentive to new measurements to see what happens and also those hemorrhages, which can be a symptom of blood too fluid.And in that case he goes to the doctor to make you an analytical, lest you have any disagree, as a lack of platelets.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2014 3:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @nina45.It has never happened to us, except that the fingers were not very dry ... encouragement and I hope your family problems will be solved soon and well.A hug!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/14/2014 7:16 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Miguel: You are a Bombon (with "Azuquitar" and everything hehe) !!!Buff that fright |||I thought this only happened to me !!!As for the lack of platelets, I don't know what to say ... I at the time healing well, but it is not more than in the next routine blood control (which touches me in mid -June) they look at me.I will tell my doctor that touches me in fifteen days (after several changes of day and time for the problems referred to).They say that there is no worse patient and I am very good "nurse" for others but for myself I am quite bad "sick."Anyway ... Now to top it all it seems that I have some drop.Apparently gout, high tension, obesity and diabetes are very related to each other (especially in type II diabetics).It is very little (and I am not surprised that it is little) because with the strict diet (to follow it to Rajataba not for hard) that I follow because what would be rare is that it was more.The bad thing is that I have been days (with the big toe of the right foot slightly inflamed) and I do not give the doctor (I am always advanced by more urgent family medical visits than mine).I will tell you ... (I am aware that I must not leave it given how delicate the foot of a diabetic ...). Let's see if I have time at once !!!
Velia: thanks beautiful to you also for your spirits (we really need).We have been "horribilis" for a year.So far this year my husband found a polyp in the rectum (by colonoscopy that will be repeated now in June), a thrombosis in one leg (fortunately superficial but he has a doctor in doctor -and shot because it touches me -),Vasovagal syncopes (fainting for no apparent reason -according to voltage -) and a nodule in the pulmon (they believe that benign -we are doing tests -but it already had another in 2009 and urinary bladder cancer in 2007 -with balance balancepositive and without the need for chemio thanks to the rush with which we go- therefore- and we want it- it is all for the urgent route).Thank God, it seems that he gives us some Ordago scares but that nothing of all this is deadly (and that it lasts for a long time).Total that check it more than the Duchess of Alba !!!-ha ha ha-.Above to top it off yesterday to the hospital and give us visit to the pneumologist for ... within a year !!!I set up an Aupaaa chicken !!!It is seen that who does not cry does not mam ... therefore you can imagine you beautiful as I am ... although I try to be well, rest what I can and eat almost force (like him) because he is being a bit hard ... wellI hope that everything will be in fright (and an exhaustive routine control) ..
Kisses for everyone ... (see you here).

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/14/2014 2:45 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

I am nina ... I wish everything stays at all .... you are already telling us.A kiss and take care of yourself.

DiabetesForo
05/14/2014 6:44 p.m.

Thanks beautiful.A hug (loving bear).:-*:-*

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/14/2014 9:51 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Well, Nina, and here we will be to exchange a greeting from time to time and wish you that these problems are solved.

DiabetesForo
05/15/2014 3:44 a.m.

Well I write to tell you two things: 1) I still have the blood a bit liquid but the recent analyzes showed that there is no problem of coagulation (or lack of platelets or anything).The ACCU Check machine is still giving me "error" in the strips but fortunately I finish the boat and I spend my freestyle optium again that no. I never fail.
2) My husband is more serious than it seemed ... it is colon cancer.The good news is that it is in a very initial phase (because we do not leave anyone alone - not oursat home.Lo.
Thank you all for asking.I will keep you informed ... Kisses and Achuchones to "My sweet group".Little girl

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/20/2014 4:54 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Much mood Nina, may your husband recover soon.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/22/2015 4:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Thanks Guapetón!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/22/2015 10:02 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

@nina45 I had not read your liquid blood post, because I have been medical tests for a few days because I don't find what I have. I put on your skin, and I send you many spirits.I hope all problems are solved. A kiss.

DiabetesForo
11/23/2015 9:40 a.m.

@Aliciaalicia, te.Did the transaminases down?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/23/2015 11:51 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, they are doing tests because I also have the ferritin and have made a genetic test because it could be a disease that did not know what is called hemochromatosis that you have an excess of iron, which they have to make bloody every half -liter week duringmonths to reduce iron levels. If I would give negative, they have to keep looking because they could be things that I don't want to name and that is when they would do the biopsy.Thanks for worrying.

DiabetesForo
11/23/2015 8:37 p.m.

Aliciaalicia Thank you for your spirits.In my case it seems not to be anything ... after making me a viacrucis of tests and spending this as a month ... Suddenly Ploff disappeared the problem ...
I created K would be the general decompensation of the body due to family health problems ... (I get sick with the hospitalizations of others) ... Ainssss

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/23/2015 10:52 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

I don't know if I'm just me, but I get the most liquid blood when I have hypoglycemia and very thick I have hyper.A lot of strength Nina!

taticolman's profile photo
taticolman
09/19/2016 5:55 a.m.

It also happened to me about liquid blood and having to throw some strip, I think it is more for the type of puncture, that it is very superficial or crooked, or area inclined down.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
10/12/2016 9:44 p.m.

taticolman said:
I don't know if I'm just me, but I get the most liquid blood when I have hypoglycemia and very thick I have hyper.A lot of strength Nina!

That happens to me

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/27/2017 1:44 a.m.

It also happens to me, according to the thickness and the color, more or less I know how I am, if high, under normal ... they are still my paranoia, but I notice hahaha

Sometimes it does not come or drop, sometimes it does not stop, in short, we have anecdotes to give and take hehehe.

I hope that all the fronts you have open go well, a lot of encouragement!

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/01/2019 1:28 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.