Lose weight

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/25/2010 12:39 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum, and I have diabetes 16 years ago, my question is the following, I train at the boxing gym 3 days a week 1.5h or something else and I go running 1 day 1h, and I can'tLower weight and will not be due to lack of exercise, as healthy.

The problem is that when it gives me a bass I like what I pillo, a donut, a sovereign, which is usually at night after dinner, now for me there is no how to take a biofrutas from Pascual goes up immediately but to exaggerated values,Like the whole iron, I also spend the bread like a room a quarter to the day of whole wheat bread.

The doctor told me that the days that he trains that he dates some white rice or potato tortilla, and then the fish to the plate 169 and weight 77kg but I am of strong constitution and everything goes to the stomach, I would need to lower 4 or 5kg, I believe that with the exercise that I do a normal downtown person, the diabetics do it cost us much more to lose weight?

Alguna solution?

Thank you,

I forget to comment I have type 1 diabetes, and I apply insulin Novomix 30 in the morning 12 units and 44 at night and 20 at noon.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/25/2010 12:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do not forget that insulin is still an anabolic hormone ... In the case of Lantus insulin, a moderate weight gain is demonstrated over the years.

It does not seem to me that you have an exaggerated weight, you are within normal parameters and an acceptable BMI.

As for the hypos, it seems that you have them above all after training so better prevent them from getting slow hydrates+proteins ... which is what the doctor has told you ... (Keep in mind that the exercise consume glucoseFor many hours later)
Normally a glass of juice+2 cookies is enough to trace a hypo ... although each one is a world.
An idea is to leave the "hypo" kit "in a fixed place ... for example, the bedside table ... So you will only take that .... yes, check at the 20-30 minutes you are instandardized figures.

DiabetesForo
12/25/2010 1:19 p.m.

Hi Raul, welcome.When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, the first thing I did is eat the fair carbohydrates that they sent me, and I lost 15 kilos.Do you really do the carbohydrates?If Malcomes,: X you will not weight.You know we have to control a lot.Discipline :)) And happy holidays.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/25/2010 1:21 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hi Raul77,

Think that with the exercise you do your weight is not significant, since most of the weight could refer to the muscles.Another thing is that you have a little belly and want to decrease it.For that aerobic and abdominals and control of CH and specifically from Bolleria and saturated fats.

If you look at Pascual's biofruts you will see that 100 ml represent a ration of CH (usually between 10-15 gr of CH), that is, if you drink all the juice that is 250 ml, imagine the amount of sugar you give itto the body.Half juice and a pair of cookies (if they are without sugar better, at least in my case).What also goes very well are those cereal bars with chocolate or forest fruits.Special K are just 13 gr of ch.In addition how they have fast and slow sugars are going very well before exercising.

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/26/2010 2:20 p.m.

Thank you all for the answers, I will try with half of the juice and a couple of cookies, since I see that you agree, if I know how to lower my belly, which is what I have and where the whole fat is leaving, I see that you are onOn the subject, greetings

DiabetesForo
12/27/2010 5:42 p.m.

When I give me a downturn, I also drink half bifrutas if I am at home, the Mediterranean has 9.5%, so the 330ml that the 31 gr hc cardboard has.Half juice, it has about 15 grams.Citrico has less, I think that 8.5, but the taste does not like, and the difference is little.

But by the time I am out, I also take bifrutas, but some that are to carry, of 200 ml.They are tiny, little more than an actimel and they upload me great, they are almost two portions, but out of home I prefer to take a little more.In fact, I always wear one of those, at work too, and many times in my bag.As an advantage, they have to take almost 6 months to expire ...

DiabetesForo
12/28/2010 3:14 a.m.

Raul, you know that we can eat the meat we want, but if you want to lose weight, I would not eat lamb and either:-/ pork, and the other meats take away their fat.You will also avoid having cholesterol, like me.Have luck.Happy parties.:-/

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/28/2010 10:51 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hi Consu, I would not say that we can eat the meat we want.The proteins we do not use end up becoming glucose in a few hours, so better not abuse;).

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/28/2010 2:26 p.m.

Thanks Olguilla, I didn't know it, but I haven't invented it, the caretaker told me, and it hasn't gone badly, since I stopped losing weight, I was already sought.They would surely not tell a overweight person.He also told me as a vegetable and the fish what he wanted and fruit 2 pieces a day not very large, which I do not understand, since each fruit also has its hydrates, which add to those who tell you that you have to consume.That I am of the nose hydrates.: Twisted:
The meat you want but with measure, an entire poyo noooo:-/ each person must know their measure.It is curious that the proteins that we do not use become sugar, I will look for it online.Thanks again and happy new year.:))

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/28/2010 4:03 p.m.

Hello, to all, this is what I have found about proteins:
What happens to the rest of simple sugar that could not be stored in glycogen in the body and that the cells also did not use for energy, becomes saturated fat.And what happens to the protein and the fat of the protein and the oils you ate?Part of the protein is used by cells to repair tissue and maintain muscles. But cells only use small amounts of protein at the same time, the rest, is converted into sugar and stored in the form of fat.Fat stagnates.That is, the cells do not use saturated fat if there is sugar or glycogen available.This glycogen is excellent to burn as energy when exercising.What do you think?
Until next year!: Twisted: :))

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/31/2010 8:26 a.m.

Happy year to all, and thanks for your information, I see that it is difficult to lose weight, I have friends who go to dietitians and do very well, which I do not know if they will treat people with diabetes or there will be some specific dietitist for it, forTrue I have read Consu's comment on proteins "that strong"

DiabetesForo
01/02/2011 7:35 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in the forum, I have been with diabetes for 9 years, I have tried all kinds of insulin nowX There also the climbs.It is impossible for me to control hunger in the hypo.

Romina jerez's profile photo
Romina jerez
01/22/2011 11:20 a.m.

Romina, in this forum there is a section on insulin pumps.Stop there and go reading, there is a lot of information.
If you have concrete doubts, ask without problems, that we will try to solve them.
Health and welcome.

DiabetesForo
01/22/2011 12:39 p.m.

You can exercise but I recommend that what you eat is to accelerate your metabolism, this is very efficient, here I also leave you some diets for people

leicyga's profile photo
leicyga
07/07/2016 4 p.m.

@leicyga I have copied the suggestion of the diet here too:

Link

Ah! And do not forget that there are also several issues with suggestions and recommendations on diets, in general there are good advice, here you can see them: Link

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/07/2016 4:29 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good I my experience is the next I am type 1 since the 15 months I am currently 28 years old I had mixed insulin Pinxaba x the morning and x the afternoon and Yata then passed me to Lantus and Novorapi and Plas in 5 years 32 kilos plus k weightAnd I am not a way to download a gram aora, I changed to the three -year but we are still the same tomorrow, I will propose a gastric bypass to read and spoken with a header and I would say to me it would be a solution even k a k aTypes 2 In some cases heals Diabetes I already have tmb asiesk cholesterol my conclusion is k insulin if k affects and very much

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
04/10/2017 11:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.