Broker for the car

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/18/2014 3:55 p.m.

Hello again,
On this occasion, I am considering the possibility of buying a fridge for the car, which is attached to the lighter plug, for transporting insulin with more guarantees.The "cold" bags do not convince me at all, although it is also true that I have not tried them yet.

Any of you have a refrigerator for the car for this purpose? Could you recommend brands?

thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/18/2014 3:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Arrobita, when I travel by car, trips to which I am going to spend time to the site, pir example in summer that I leave a whole month and I have to wear several bolis I took a refrigerator bag and I put a block of ice of those of thoseThat we all have in the freezer, literate with a cloth so that he does not have direct contact with the insulins (I carry them in a tupper), just like if he took some fillets or a yogourt.
The blocks that I tell you endure about 10 hours without being discharged inside the fridge

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/18/2014 4:58 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ice refrigerators are doing very well.In fact, an ice load of those that sell in gas stations last a whole day.I went from camping with the family and the meat never spoiled us, that is to say that insulin is not (like. Water better put the medication isolated in tuper as they tell you).Of the electric (who go to the lighter of the car too) I do not have my friends and say that they go the sea of ​​good (for food).In summer time you find it in Carrefour at about 50 or 60 euros.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/18/2014 5:14 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thank you, I will take an eye and if I can always turn to the gala option.Thank you

DiabetesForo
05/18/2014 6:45 p.m.

Arrobita, we use a car fridge, but since we discovered the cold portfolio we do not use it anymore, we did not need ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2014 8:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is the same a silly question but ... when you insulin in the cold portfolio, is it considered to be as if it were in a fridge?I thought that although the goals there only the month lasts.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
05/19/2014 5:40 a.m.

And you have the web link where to buy the cheaper cold fridge than here in Spain?, In its day, I think it was from England, but now I do not locate it.

DiabetesForo
05/19/2014 7:15 a.m.

I think how your mimberk, I consider the fries, I consider it as a maintenance of what you are using, for the summer if it is very hot, but not for the unrepresented as a refrigerator, if I remember correctly that they have to keep between2 and 8th and those of use to no more than 25º

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/19/2014 7:27 a.m.

Yes, Gala is right, the cold wallet is used for a few days.Unopened insulins need to stay at a lower temperature.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/20/2014 6:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

So, why do you manufacture portfolios for 5 or even more units?In use, you are supposed to only have 2 or 3, at most.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2014 2:43 p.m.

For example, in August I am going on vacation all month, spending 3 bolis from Lantus per month and 2 Humalog those 5 if I could take them in the cold, because I will consume them in a month, but I always carry some reserve forIf something happened or whatever it was, those put them in the fridge with the ice block xq surely do not use them and need lower temperatures to keep well, although generally if I carry the fridge, I put all but those who have the use of paBring so much.
Read the prospect that puts the temperatures that are

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/27/2014 2:53 p.m.

He had the same doubt that @arrobita, but I already see meaning.I spend 1 of Lantus and Novorapid a month, and yet there are times that I throw them away still.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
05/27/2014 2:57 p.m.

Let's see if you can recommend something.
When I take the car to be out feathers, one of slow and one quick in case the bomb failed to have no problems, but when I get home I leave them a day out of the fridge in case I go again, and if not theshot.And of course he also knows me badly throwing it

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/29/2014 12:55 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

The only solution to not have to throw them is that they are refrigerated all the time, if you can do it well, and if ... you know that they only last 28 days.There are no more options 8- |

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
05/30/2014 6:13 a.m.

Hello,
With respect to the cold portfolio, just say that I have received the order today.I have not tried it yet, I will do it this week, carefully following the instructions.

This message is for those who are thinking about buying this product.

My recommendation is that you do it on the website Link mean, buy it directly to England.It can be paid by card in euros, turning the total amount of pounds to euros if you use virtual card, logically.Then the bank arrives and a 2%commission applies, (it is not much because, although it depends on the products you buy, it does not usually reach 2 euros).

To make the purchase there, it is because if it is done in any orthopedics in Spain or even on the website that the Company Cold has here, it can increase the final price until you pay the double @-).In my case, I have saved more than € 50.If they were € 5, I would do the same, but I see that the difference is to take into account.

Ah, you have to keep in mind, that you have to mark an option where it is said that the one who makes the purchase is diabetic.If you don't mark it, they charge a supplement.It is nothing that any English-Spanish translator on the Internet cannot solve you.

It took me 2 fair weeks to get the shipment.It comes in an envelope, where the portfolios are put each of them in an individual plastic and where advertising brochures and instructions are included in several languages, even in Spanish = D&G.

I think there was another thread talking about this, but hey, so it is updated.I hope someone serves the contribution.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
06/02/2014 12:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.