I want to meet you and I invite you to meet blog-vlog-twitter

DannyCastell's profile photo   05/21/2014 11:08 p.m.

Hi, I'm new in all this diabetes and almost a little more than a year ago I started obesity.They still do not know if it is Cushing or if it really is diabetes.
For the same thing that I have had to make a radical change in my life I started something new and well I invite you to my channels and to support me either by seeing them and with advice.

I leave my social networks:
YouTube: Link
Twitter: Link @dayCastell
Facebook: Link
Instagram: Link
Blogger: Link
Vine: Link
Mobli: Link

DannyCastell's profile photo
DannyCastell
05/21/2014 11:08 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2
Lantus mañana 10unidades
Galvus met tardes 50mg/500mg
Glucophage noches de 500mg
dieta y ejercicio

Hi Danny,

Are you type 1 or type 2? What treatment are you?

fer's profile photo
fer
05/22/2014 3:46 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I am type 2.
I am an insulino dependent I started with 30 units a day, now I only inject 9 units.Galvus Met (Vidalgliptin 50mg/ Metformin 500mg) in the afternoons and glycophage (metformin) 500mg at night.And the most important diet and exercise.:)

DannyCastell
05/22/2014 4:27 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 2
Lantus mañana 10unidades
dieta y ejercicio

Well, welcome to the forum! Ask what you need and we will try to help you among all, for what you say, recently that you debuted with diabetes, they diagnosed it in a routine control or in another way?

fer's profile photo
fer
05/22/2014 4:41 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Yeah. :(
In a routine control.

DannyCastell
05/22/2014 12:13 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2
Lantus mañana 10unidades
dieta y ejercicio

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.