How to correct without passing me?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/07/2014 2:16 p.m.

Hellooo :)
I had no longer written here and it turns out that the novorapid has already given me, with the Lantus alone it was a disaster.
They have left this guideline: "Flexible dose" 1-4-3 Novorapid + 16 Lantus before going to sleep.

My fast are going very well (one or another day I get out of the ordinary), postprandial well, peeeeeeeero in the snack one day I have 50Giving the downturn, after dinner time comes and I'm no longer hungry because I already eat something to correct that hypo but as something quite light to dawn well.
It is not pleasant those ups and downs, how do you do it!?:-?:(
Thank you very much and cordial greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/07/2014 2:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!What you could do is when you happen again do a snack and if you get high walk or a little exercise and hold on to dinner.

solera1987's profile photo
solera1987
06/07/2014 3:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!And if you take off a novorapid unit at eating?And how do you correct that hypo?To me with Glup 15 I am going to correct me, at one point I am fine and then at the time of the next meal I have good values ​​too. See if it uses you something.Greetings.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
06/07/2014 3:41 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

With a glass of juice you can correct a hypo without passing, or a milk void with a teaspoon of sugar, or any sugary drink.Better liquids than solids, because they absorb before and do not rise later.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/07/2014 3:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.