My appointment has already arrived at the endocrine, I tell you ...

VICTORGR's profile photo   01/17/2011 10:21 a.m.

cookies
Holy hand
controllable very easily in terms of portions.
They are half fast quick in terms of absorption and keep blood glucose more time

Normal cookies, Maria cookies, the ones you like the most

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/20/2011 1:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The same thing was going to ask you, if you get up with a hiccup of 42, do you eat cookies? I think that you will have to eat as a complementary one of some sugary drink.The endocrine told me to drink some water with sugar and then cookies.That is why I tell you that you have experience, if you get up with 42 do not take something that is faster than the cookies? How long does it take to have reaction?Because the other day I got off at 50 and started with the cookies and nothing in the end ends the nocilla and the bread, clear my fault that then comes up.What a fabric.I guided me more for your experiences that guide me better. A greeting.

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
01/20/2011 1:21 p.m.

I mean the answer ... not to the hypo.

If before going to bed you are 140, commits a cookie and will upload more less than 160 and keep it more time, probably.
If you have 100 commits 2 cookies and you will be more less in 140-150

As for the hypos, what is liquid with sugar (juice, water, milk) and minimum 2 cookies
The difficult thing is to endure the 5 minutes following the measurement of glycemia ... they are moments of eating the entire fridge without opening it ...
If you spend those moments, as a rule you will easily go back and then you have a great climb

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/20/2011 1:33 p.m.

I am an atrocious hunger exactly, I don't know if it's because of the scare that you get into the body or what it is.Thank you very much for the cookies I continue to collect data.Well, as I always get so scared I am not able to drink water with sugar and sit down to wait because I'm afraid that the thing does not go back, and I get like a madman to eat.But seeing the hyper that gives later, the next time (I hope it is in a long time or that I do not return) I will try the water with sugar and then some cookies and to wait with patience.Anyway, I already have the glucagon in the fridge and my wife the poor can already sleep a little quieter, in case the hypo is severe, hopefully it is fulfilled.

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
01/20/2011 2:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.