Very good!

Winter's profile photo   06/18/2014 2:01 p.m.

Hello, I am a 14 -year -old boy who debuted practically 3 weeks ago.When I changed my head doctor, I went to my first review.I told him my recent weight loss, in addition to being hungry and was very thirsty.He immediately told me that it could be diabetes and looked at my sugar, and sent me to make a blood test the next day: -S later, while ate, he called home and said yes, that effectively, it was diabetic.That same afternoon we went for slow insulin to the pharmacy and taught me how to put it on.Two days later, I went to endocrinology, and the rapid insulin was prescribed.
I have asked a girl from my class, who is diabetic and celiac, and he is helping me a lot.I still have the sugar at 200, or even 300, but it has dropped me 100 since I did the analysis, 2 weeks ago.I am somewhat disoriented but I am getting used to the punctures.:-)

Winter's profile photo
Winter
06/18/2014 2:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Winter!
I also diagnosed me diabetes a couple of weeks ago.Surely you find a lot of useful information as I am finding :)
Haven't you had any session with a diabetes educator?He gave me many brochures and explained the diet and what was diabetes and why it happened.
I hope you are carrying everything phenomenal, a greeting!

Laire's profile photo
Laire
06/18/2014 2:10 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Hi guys!!Welcome to both.
As Laire says, you better take things good, total, we will have it the same.
Surely reading here you will learn a lot about how to carry this, although then each body is different.
Courage, and take care of yourself.:-*

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
06/18/2014 7:27 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Hi Winter, the best thing you can do for yourself is to inform yourself and learn everything you can about DM.Much encouragement !!!

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
06/19/2014 9:16 a.m.

Thank you very much for the welcome!

Winter's profile photo
Winter
06/19/2014 6:45 p.m.

Welcome Winter, inform you everything you can at the beginning it costs a bit but everything will go to better and if you get it well that surely if you get around everything as I say there are worse things than diabetes :)

mirian90's profile photo
mirian90
06/20/2014 1:47 a.m.

Good :) Well you have been more complicated now for a short time but if you have someone who helps you is much easier since there is always any doubt of something and you know that if not here we are the others ... I am 21 years old andWith 5 I got diabetes now it will seem difficult for you punctures or daily control but you can do everything your friends do but be more careful;) If you have doubts or somewritten. A little kiss

otti's profile photo
otti
06/20/2014 8:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.