Fingers

Beauty's profile photo   01/20/2011 6:08 p.m.

I have a little damaged yolks of the punctures.I do not give my cream every day as I should, but I am afraid to spoil me even more, so I wonder if you do or take something special to maintain the health of your yolks.

A health :-)

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
01/20/2011 6:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Give yourself in the palm, in the thumb pad, and on the outer face of the palm.I pass to those areas when I see that the fingers are "ugly" full of black and hard points.Thus I let them rest for several months and then recover completely (and if you help you, even better).

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/21/2011 3:08 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Before going to bed, I usually throw pink or almond oil.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
01/21/2011 4:04 a.m.

Neutrogena is also going very well.I use it almost daily for my work, and I still have my fingers without brands.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/21/2011 4:26 a.m.

Moisturizer just before going to sleep (the one of the blue metal can of a lifetime, - or any intense moisturizer -), and if above, after the cream you put some cotton gloves (of these ugly whiteAs a t -shirt fabric), in 2 days you have new fingers: D

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/21/2011 5:18 a.m.

Just today I thought about this issue.I have been more controls for months than before (come on, I'm more good :)) And I begin to notice it in the yolks.

I don't have the habit of putting cream every day and I have a hands out, I guess that worsens, right?

Well nothing, cream every day and I will try the rose mosqueta, which I already read in another post too.I didn't know what was in the Mercadona: d.

The cream and gloves do it on the feet but with clear socks :)) :)) :)) :)) I hadn't thought about doing it in the hands!Do not pass many heat?

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
01/21/2011 10:47 a.m.

I do not do it every day but when I have very spoiled hands (in winter between the cold, the work, the punctures .....) and do not see how they improve !!!
I usually cream every night before bedtime but half stays in the sheets, the pajamas .....

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/22/2011 10:58 a.m.

Oh!!!Thank you!!!And what pink of mosqueta is hand cream?What brand?So I look the next time I approach a Mercadona.Because even though it ears normal cream, it is not that you notice much, I punctuate me a thousand times and PF.

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
01/23/2011 10:41 a.m.

Get on the palm, in the thumb pad, and on the outer face of the palm.I pass to those areas when I see that the fingers are "ugly" full of black and hard points.Thus I let them rest for several months and then recover completely (and if you help with creams, even better).

The punctures in the palm give reliable results like the fingers?It doesn't hurt much?

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
01/23/2011 5:19 p.m.

Can you also click on the palm of your hand?: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: I had no idea.
I take every night neutrogena, and I do very well, and on my feet I take when I shower blue and do very well
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/23/2011 5:49 p.m.

In theory, clicking in alternative areas (palm lateral, Pulgar Palma Plug, forearm, legs) could offer a variation in the measurement with respect to glucia on the finger, being more "updated" the value in them.That is why the manufacturers of the meters that if you look in those alternative areas always keep you, keep it into account, especially in times of great glycemic variability (as soon as they click, doing sports, with hypos ...).
But I always look there and that difference (when there is, which is not always) has not meant so far any problem.Instead, it is a great relief for our battered fingers.I recommend it.Look at the puncture brochure that is accompanied with the meter and there you will see a graph with the areas where you can click.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/24/2011 3:07 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

It is true, some glucometer I have had with some caps to prick in other areas other than the fingers.We will have to try, to see if it does not do much damage.

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
01/24/2011 12:24 p.m.

Well, I'm going to seasons, right now I carry them very well and I don't give myself anything, another time I have brought calluses, I would certainly like them to get a non -aggressive method to measure blood glucose.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/25/2015 9:31 a.m.

Of those that I have seen outside the continuous meters a priori I like that of the ear that they taught in some thread but I think it is only in the USA.Let's see if we can try it and it doesn't cost an eye on the face

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/25/2015 10:37 a.m.

If you put the prick at least, it is almost not noticeable in the fingers.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2015 7:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.