Inexplicably high glutemia.

Ana82's profile photo   01/26/2011 6:32 a.m.

Hello!
Just as you read in the matter!
I've been with more than shooting values ​​since Sunday .....
I have not happened at meals;I am not bad;Nothing has changed to have those values ​​(I have had the same routine that I had 4 days ago when it had good values);I have thrown the 2 bolis in case it was the problem of insulin ......
I don't know what to do but I'm already starting to get pissed off/worry.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/26/2011 6:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I imagine that if it is only something of the post meals you will be playing up the ultra-opsigns the lantus).

As you already know the movements of Lantus are always slow5 days to be able to value it well and decide to touch or leave it).

They can simply be the things of this disease, so your insulin needs have changed (you can be months with some very well doses and overnight your needs change) this with any other disease/treatment does not happen, theDose with other diseases/treatments are fixed (one pill every 24h and point, a pill every 12h and point, a pill every 8h and period, a pill before meals, ...) something that is difficult makes it understand who does notBe "inside" it is even difficult to understand alleged professionals in medical issues (such as primary care ...) insulin doses are not fixed for life.

It may also be that you are incubating something even if you still do not notice the effects (a flu for example).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/26/2011 6:55 a.m.

I "love" this issue.The cold, the heat, the nerves, a change of weight, a change of boss, which is now on the top and before in your plant, new cookies, one onion, the other, the one from beyond, one ... one ...One ... a bad milk the day I caught this.So to correct, to modify the guidelines, that sooner or later you will have to lower the insulin, the safest to the days of rising it, or the 7 months, just when you do not even remember that you had uploaded it to go toknow why.Do not give him more rounds.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/26/2011 7:06 a.m.

Thanks !!!: D
I have "touched" the basal and also the fast but I am equally high in those present that in the posts ... in short!
I know you are right (anything gets to alter the glycemia) but it was lastly so good that ...
Could it be that they have given me free days and that puts me in 250?: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:
Thanks again.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/26/2011 7:15 a.m.

Well, keep in mind that brain activity (for example, a work that requires concentration) spends sugar.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/26/2011 7:19 a.m.

Won't you have any infection?Or will the rule come to you?That usually affects me a lot ... Last week I was two days that did not fall from 250 after a streak of not climbing to 200, I put on a bad host .. In addition, I ran and nothing, I remained high, I wasChange the bomb needle twice ... and in the end I realized that it was because I had the embolus badly screwed ...

Maybe it is in the area where you click have an injection into?
Try to run, or do some hour an hour, several days in a row and you will see how glycemia regulates (so you avoid touching the dose too much, as Juan Luis tells you, then you will have to regulate it again)

tica's profile photo
tica
01/26/2011 8:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have changed the area;Uploaded one plus the lantus;the rapid one climb a little;I have not eaten much (because I did not feel) and I have gone to take a two -hour walk (I wanted to check if I followed 250 after all that) .....
And now that I just got home I have 72 (this is already more normal in me).
The rule will not come to me and it seems to me that I have no infection.
And the work would understand it but my days have started just today !!!
Let's see how the thing follows ......
Thank you very much!: D

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/26/2011 1:15 p.m.

Hello everyone, and I use the pump but the subject is the same, every 6 days I make the sensivility factor, which changes, and the basal if it does not low me too, but the low of 0´1 I wait 1 day and rectific, if not they are wandering anything to end.
I juice all insulin units, which I put in one day, divided by calories, the result is F.S ..
To the glucose singing, Le Rest 160 and what was divided by F.S ..
I am doing well, if I do not solve it, I rectify with the boligraph.
Health: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/26/2011 1:53 p.m.

Juan Luis, I have to say it (and I do not comment on anything else about the subject because everything is said after this): I loved your comment so much, that I am about to print it and nail it in the cork of my room.Holy God, how much reason and how much humor is necessary for this.You are an artist describing it

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
01/30/2011 5:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.