very good I am Jose

josealmeri's profile photo   01/27/2011 5:07 p.m.

Well the first thing is to introduce myself, my name is Jose officially debut in 2009 with 27 years, I have according to the mobile type 2, so I take pills although the first weeks were with insulin.

I do not need to medicate every day, but there is this, mine is hereditary and because of the symptoms I think I have all my life, but well here we are following forward, a pleasure to be here.

josealmeri's profile photo
josealmeri
01/27/2011 5:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Jose.

It seems a bit strange what you have, I had never heard that "mobile type 2" nor something of a diabetes treatment that is not necessary to take medication every day.

Is an endocrine doctor taking you?Or is your primary care doctor taking you?

Comment a little more the type of medications you take and every when you take them.

Anyway, welcome.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2011 5:24 p.m.

The endocrine in textual words:

You have been lucky that is above it is seen that you have forgiven you, leave insulin and go by taking medication.

I sent me 2 metformin a day and at the same time they took one because I lowered me and on one day one day if another no. But recently I took every day again, what happens is that I feel bad when I take 2 or more a day...

I am going to leave, I prefer to go to the private ones, because of that 5 min for consultation and have to catch appointment 1 week or 2 before if there is no place like that it does not help me much.

josealmeri
01/27/2011 5:41 p.m.

A endocrine told you that?Often undocumented.

I fear that with your age it is difficult for you to be type 2. Rather you look like a type 1 on honeymoon, but I suppose you will have done the relevant analytics, right?

Ask to make you a complete analytical and interpret an endocrine, instead of an "endocretino"

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2011 6:06 p.m.

If several saw me. With insulin I lowered me a lot, so with pills. And so I go with them. I keep well. I accelerate the disease process because I drink a lot on weekends and the guy is no longer so weird2 In young people, more and more cases are given.and as well said I prefer to go to private health than to the public.

josealmeri
01/27/2011 6:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.