MEDICATION CHANGE

PEPE's profile photo   01/30/2011 5:02 a.m.

Hello, as I have commented other times I have type 2 diabetes.

Until the 23rd, I have been taking 1 Novonorm 1mg tablet, before each meal.

On the 23rd Doctor of Social Security, I have changed the Novonorm 1mg, by Zomarist 50/850mg, a tablet in the morning and another at night.

That has happened to me, that when doing the glucose test today, it has given me 160, if I have never gone from 135 (it usually gives me 95 and 110).I also have the ground body seem to be beating me.

My question is as follows:

If someone who is taking Zomarist 50/850mg, is the same as me?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Pepe

PEPE's profile photo
PEPE
01/30/2011 5:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Pepe

Novonorm works by squeezing the pancreas to produce more insulin every time you eat.
Zomarist, is a pill that carries two compounds: on the one hand it is metformin that works with the glucose of the liver and on the other hand it is incredin that works with the stimulation of insulin production.

The glycemia figures you say, are they fasting? ... For 1 high figure you should not worry, if that figure was repeated that the cause would have to be seen.

One of the rare reactions described by the Zomarist prospect is arthralgia: joint pain;It also puts fatigue as rare.
You should consult the doctor these symptoms, in case it is necessary to change the medication

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/30/2011 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.