Hello again I have the data of my disability claim

axull28's profile photo   02/01/2011 7:14 a.m.

Good again, how are you?Well, nothing made the claim of 15 % that came to me in December about disability and nothing today came to me and they took me to 24 % but come on nothing, since after my doctors told me on such an issueI carry it out for the teacher's oppositions that are supposed to leave between this month and the next in Andalusia, but well I did not count on me to give it to me but stay closer than before it came great hehehe I do not know ...
I do not understand, they give me 24% and they value me from that 24 a 1% social, I do not know that this requirement is requested but take into account, in my case: 15 months in unemployment, to 1 to finish the benefit,Without finding a job for centuries, without right to subsidy or anything ... that is, when the thing improves if they place me in the hospitality again because thank God, not being this most appropriate activity in diabetes feedFor meals, I work in itself ... Anyway, nothing at all, neither tell the economic nor na pq we go until present that I had to move to another town to prepare oppositions, do courses ... with their expenses and milkPa is ... well the crisis also cuts possibilities I suppose, but well it is a right that we have and we will continue to fight for it, like everything in life.

Anyway, the resolution they have given me is the following 24%
1. Endocrine-metabolic system
2. Psychogenic affectivity disorder (they tell a person who has not worked for 15 months and less badly that one goes to study ..., affectivity and consideration what they have, that we do not ask for pays ... hahahaha)
3. Sin Disability Metabolical Diabolic Retinopathy
4. SIN DISABILITIES GLAUCOMA
Idiopathic

I will have to go to save me to cry like the Kiko Matamoros with his glaucoma, that strong, in short that my HB 9, cholesterol ..., twice laser already in the view, glaucoma of a lot ago, retinopathy ... and whatThere is there ...

Well, in short, you think, that you would do, well I can no longer claim administrative via but judicial within 30 days ... total than to study and the fate of the oppositions that as we also go in this country ...And therefore, when I work then to return to the hospitality, in the meantime, because without unemployment or help because I will go to the church because we go ....

Well thanks for reading and forgiving if it bothers you but like I wasn't too good and I put what I thought ...

axull28's profile photo
axull28
02/01/2011 7:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I fear that your problem is not diabetes, not even health.
Your problem, such as more than 4 million Spaniards right now, is unemployment, crisis and the shit of politicians of one and the other side that we have to suffer.

It is that simple: they are taking the country to ruin, but that ruin is paid by the usual.

I am not diabetic and I am unemployed.And I have a university career, and languages, and experience, and many more things, but I still unemployed.And the solution is not disability.Perhaps the solution that occurs to me is another, but I will not expose it here, because it would not be politically correct.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/01/2011 8:34 a.m.

Well, I refuse to be politically correct and say what I think: that all politicians leave a little to shit, and stop thinking about how their pockets be fattened and begin to think about citizens, that we are the ones who pay allBroken dishes.

I am outraged when I see an official dedicated to verifying that the anti -tabaco law is fulfilled, that the pasta spent on official cars is spent, that what is paid to many officials of this country are paid, that resources are being dedicated without talent without talentto give subsidies instead of creating employment .... in short, that I heat me up.The last one, that if they are going to hire young people or long -term unemployed, free you from quoting the SS ... that is fine, but I think: if a company has to hire someone in these times, it will not be very touched?I think we would have to give a hand to those who are breaking the horns for not dismissing anyone ... in short ..... what I warmed.

In another thing that I do not agree, it is what they have to help us ... not sir, I don't, with not closing doors for me.Fighting, fighting and working for my dreams is something that I have done all my life, and I'm not afraid to continue doing it ...

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/01/2011 9:56 a.m.

I agree, although in some forums you cannot talk about politics, but it is inevitable, we are suffering and we do not know what to do.
More work and less luxuries, which is already well, every day a suit or dress, they never wear the same, and we with clothes of years and years in the closet.: Twisted :: Twisted: :)) ´Adeuuuu
And axull28Pa lante.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
02/01/2011 1:30 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Thank you, this country is true, a disaster is made, from politics comeChronic disease and it seems that they only give it how much it has already fucked you completely because we are going, but in short life is a continuous struggle and in that we have to follow, whether you are diabetic or not, because the times that run to citizens inGeneral is not destroying, while some live on a bitch others or house to live.

axull28's profile photo
axull28
02/01/2011 2:54 p.m.

I do not know what to tell you, it is difficult to encourage a person, and you can tell you discouraged, that you know that, even if they do not tell you, we understand you, I can only tell you that you encourage and follow, and continue until satiety.
We have no choice but to be optimistic.
Especially take care of yourself,:-/ :)): Evil :: Twisten :: D: P

Consu's profile photo
Consu
02/01/2011 5:22 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hello, how are I, I am opposing and within the things that I have been able to find around ... I think that if they hospitalize you in a hospital for lack of control in the levels of blood glucose per minimum 48 h and a total of 3 times, the court isForced to give us between 33% and 45%, the court would have to be passed every 2 years but with that there would be no problem ... to see if I find the reliable information and add it.This is what I have found

Disability has different degrees:
• Class I: deficiencies that do not produce disability (0%),
• Class II: those that produce mild disability (1%-24%),
• Class III: Moderate disability (25%-49%),
• Class IV: severe disability (50%-70%),
• Class V: Very serious disability (75%).

In the case of Melitus, the following table would apply:

Class 1: 0%
Diagnosed diabetes mellitus.
It remains asymptomatic
Precise pharmacological and/or dietary treatment

Class 2: 1%
To 24% diagnostic diabetes mellitus,
It remains asymptomatic and
The correct treatment is not able to repeatedly maintain adequate metabolic control, or
There is evidence of diabetic microangiopathy defined by persistent retinopathy or albuminuria greater than 30 mg/dl

Class 3: 25%
To 49% every patient who requires hospitalization due to acute decompensations of their diabetes with a periodicity of up to three a year and with a duration of more than 48 hours each and whose cause is different from an inadequate therapeutic control.
Revisable every two years

Class 4: 50% to 70%
The same case of class 3 but with more than three hospitalizations per year.
Reviewable every two years.

By conclusion regarding the question raised, we must conclude that the fact that a person is diagnosed with Melitus 1 does not automatically imply that the disability will acquire (that is, an assessment equal to or greater than 33% of disability).And to determine the degree of disability of a person, not only the type of disease and the difficulties that it implies for the affected person is valued, but other social elements.

The valuation equipment must take into consideration in each specific case, all the conditions that the person requesting disability has, for the purpose of determining the degree of disability.That is, there is no generic response, so it can be indicated that by Melitus 1, it is automatically applying 33% disability, which entails the recognition of disability.

hades40's profile photo
hades40
10/30/2013 4:31 p.m.

Good afternoon,
I requested the valuation almost a year ago.I am 37 years old and type 1 diabetes mellitus since the 13. The analyzes they carried were with glucosylated hemoglobin above 13. In addition, I have implant in the aortic valve after bacterial endocarditis 8 years ago and I am anticoagulated.
The assessment came with 24%.What I do not understand is the second part of the resolution: degree of limitations in the activity of 24%.Complementary social factors of 3 points
That means that it is 27% or what exactly is that of the 3 points.
The truth is that I didn't even claim to claim.I will wait a couple of years to request an assessment again.
Thank you

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
07/23/2015 1:20 p.m.

Hello everyone,

After reading your comments you have to make a small clarification: each autonomous community does what comes out of the ....... !!!!

That said according to the last RD regulating the concession/revision of disability A DMID person (type 1 diabetic) has attributed a degree of disability of minimum 33%.

So I would have to claim.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
07/23/2015 1:27 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Perp only with the.Diabetes and well controlled below 7, don't give you 33% right?

maca's profile photo
maca
03/23/2018 11:37 p.m.

I do not know how to explain everything I am feeling in me right now, possibly relates to impotence in reference to this issue.I suppose that each one can seek disability in reference to their current health conditions that after all are those that limit us against certain works.And yes, I say they limit because I a woman with two c ... to work and have done everything in my life, physical works for hours assuming two and three sugar lows in a working day and I know what it is.Now as some of you comment, I am also unemployed, I have been fighting for this situation for two years and for the first time in my life I am not working because I don't feel like it!That is, I do not feel like fucking work (with forgiveness of the expression) where a salary is signed and another lower one is charged and that destroyed me and worsens my illness that is as I am and if I would ask for a disability butNot to give me a pay but to have the opportunity to find a job appropriate to my physical limitations.My ability and will of work is innate but people who are not diabetic do not have to count carbohydrates every time they take something in their mouths, they can spend long hours without eating, nothing happens to them, they do not have to think about nailing a needleTo be able to live or consider whether or not they do it due to the work they are developing, they can have a long -lasting physical activity and get tired but do not climb them, they can do correoturnos and sleep until noon if they want without having to think about getting upAn hour to puncture or measure to avoid a low, their stress, their mood does not affect them in their glucose parameters ... and us?That is, I have to wait for all this to leave me half blind or take a kidney so that they recognize that I have studies and I can, I must and desire to improve my life and health have a more appropriate job on the physical level?I worry about my diabetes, every day I investigate it better with food, medication, habits ... and yet my body goes free.In this world everything is business and those who benefit from it are the ones above, we are the guinea pigs ...

lulu72's profile photo
lulu72
03/24/2018 12:24 a.m.

@"lulu77" The regulation regarding diabetes is obsolete.
If you don't have complications, they don't give you any disqualia but they continue to limit you access to certain administrations.The same with a private company.
It is a continuous fight to find us better, of failures and uncertainties.
I encourage the search for a job that allows you to adapt your diabetes well without complications

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/25/2018 11:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.