Hello, I'm new

marcos20j's profile photo   02/02/2011 8:21 p.m.

wave sugary colleagues hehe, I am a 21 -year -old Chiko, debuts as type1 diabetic in September 2010 with 518 of 10% HBA1C sugar.The truth is that I have many doubts about alcohol, marijuana, and the glycemic index of food, I do not take a time to eat or much less but my controls are usually between 70 and 100 before and 90 and 150 2h later with the glucose meterBayer Breezer2 and I am waiting for the result of my HBA1C of an analysis that I did in January, I am Costipadillo I have not gone to the doctor but the sugar goes up without eating or anything and I would like to know or rather if it would be convenient to upload theInsulina a Poko that I have already done from 10 from Lantus to 13 and tomorrow I will see that I have a good time, I don't wantDoctors tell me that I have to see it without guiding a pokillo or anything I expect your answers thanks;)

10 of Lantus 3-3-4 Novorapid

marcos20j's profile photo
marcos20j
02/02/2011 8:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good welcome, on the subject of insulin I can not help you much since I just stubborn with her.in going down, to the exercises the exercises would be medium or an hour a day. What the doctors who will see your limits referred to, whether or not you have to regulate and others.improving. But good diet and exercise helps a lot.

josealmeri's profile photo
josealmeri
02/03/2011 5:21 a.m.

Hello, Marcos.
There are many doubts to answer them all suddenly.
Better see one by one the issues that most worry.

Anyway, I spend a website that will help you a lot to understand many things:

Health and welcome home

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2011 6:41 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

The best recommendation you can do is that you study everything you can about diabetes (theory), that you go to the educational nurse in diabetes (if there are in your hospital) and that you apply all the theoretical knowledge to your particular case ...That the same of the theory serves you: D, which sometimes happens.

Constipated.No case.It affects much more other things, walking more or less, eating more or less, having more or less stress ...

The changes in the insulin doses must be done with an eye ... climbing 3 units of blows to me a lot, taking into account that you only put on 10, you have increased by 30% suddenly ...

Regarding alcohol and marijuana .... better to leave them for the moment, the tests with soda and at home ... but control the blood glucose, much less you will control it if you put alcohol or marijuana body. They are clear that excess alcoholIt involves buying all ballots for a long visit to the ICU ... but each one does what he considers appropriate with his body.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2011 1:22 p.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/03/2011 3:09 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.