Reactive strips

LAZALOP's profile photo   06/30/2014 9:25 p.m.

Hello again.
I would like you to tell me if there is any website where reactive strips can be requested for the glucometer and leave economically.
My husband has diagnosed with type2 diabetes, but they have not given him to measure the sugar, although they tell him that he must control it, for that reason we have bought a "device to measure it", but ................. Not giving it to the S.S., they do not provide reactive strips.
The "apparatus" was acquired in the Association of Diabetics of Zaragoza for the incredible price of € 10, instead of the € 50 they requested in the pharmacy, they also sell the strips but although they are cheaper than in the pharmacy, in theAssociation are worth over € 39 (they do not arrive) and in the pharmacy almost € 51, but I would be able to find them cheaper, if there are clear.
Thanks and greetings.
I await answers.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
06/30/2014 9:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hello gorgeous.Let's see if someone can give you any clue ... for now put us what is the brand or model of your glucometer, okay?.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/01/2014 7:08 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Hello Queen, I have answered you for Whats App where the strips link is.In case someone else interests appears in the "Questions" section on the third page with the "strips" title.Kisses to all.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/01/2014 7:22 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Hello
I have the same problem, the strips cost me a paste. In the hospital they gave me a Big Star glucometer and the strips cost me like € 38 on the Internet in the more pharmacy. Do you know how can I save? Where can I buy them?On the other hand, I just came to live in France and debuted here ... although I am from Madrid, since my boy is French and I came to live with him, and as I was no longer going to leave my medical insurance, triumph, triumphtotal!!!
If you could give me info about an association in Spain Tel etc ... I am very green and I do not control the French. For topics if in three months I do not return to Spain is supposed to lose my social security, do you know something about that?Because now if you go out they take it away ... thank you very much !!!!!
Ann
Odryan@hotmail.com

anarome's profile photo
anarome
09/10/2014 5:32 p.m.

anarome said:
hello
I have the same problem, the strips cost me a paste. In the hospital they gave me a Big Star glucometer and the strips cost me like € 38 on the Internet in the more pharmacy. Do you know how can I save? Where can I buy them?On the other hand, I just came to live in France and debuted here ... although I am from Madrid, since my boy is French and I came to live with him, and as I was no longer going to leave my medical insurance, triumph, triumphtotal!!!
If you could give me info about an association in Spain Tel etc ... I am very green and I do not control the French. For topics if in three months I do not return to Spain is supposed to lose my social security, do you know something about that?Because now if you go out they take it away ... thank you very much !!!!!
Ann
odryan@hotmail.com

Hello.
Excuse me the delay in responding, but barely, if not, I can enter.
I locked the most economical strips through the Association of DiabeticDo not have to wait and make payment before having them ........................... without counting if they charge shipping costs.
Test at the Diabetics Association of your city, in addition to strips, you have lancetas, meters, etc ...............

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
04/03/2015 11:05 a.m.

I buy in Farmaline those of Acu-Chek at 25 euros and they do very well.They are the same but bought in Holland.It is worth it for Acu-Chek.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
04/03/2015 11:55 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.