Carbohydrates, fats and proteins

Velia's profile photo   02/04/2011 3:25 a.m.

TRANSFERING THROUGH THE NETWARD, I FIND THIS LINK ... I have already told it many times in the forum, to be very encouraged when calculating the Bolus, in addition to the HC, S, the fats and proteins ...In fact, I usually always put Dual Bolus, except for breakfast, and the truth is doing pretty good, and you do not see how it works with VIP Type with desserts included, pizzas, etc.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/04/2011 3:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

If I have noticed when I went to eat a hamburger to the Burguer, you need a lot of insulin, although in the nutritional tables, the hamburger itself does not have too many hydrates. But it does have many fats: shock:, so withThe insulin bolis, or do you arrive very high at 2 hours, or down to sing ... at least that happened to me when calculating it ... and for such a meal, is it better dual or square?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/04/2011 4:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kekiya I use or normal for breakfast or dual, because there will always be a quick part to cover ... and then distribute it depending on the food that will take, the amount of HC, quicks, of the amount offats .... today for example.He took a pizza (very large but very finite), ham, cheese and fried egg, and for dessert a panacota ... I put 5 units.In normal and 4 in 3 hours ... at 6 he has crossed, he was 80.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/05/2011 1:55 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.