Change of life

rickygzz's profile photo   07/02/2014 9:12 p.m.

Hello everyone,
My name is Ricardo and I am new in the forum.I haven't checked me for a long time but now because of a problem at my Uric Tube acid levels to do a bloody test.I left very high in Glucose (129) and tells me a friend who I am already diabetic.It is very difficult to accept this reality but I know there are many people with this problem and I am determined to change my lifestyle completely.I am a very sedentary person, very overweight (112 kg) and I have already had the vice of alcohol and tobacco for several years.I am very grateful for having found this forum and will attend to the very often read about advice to get ahead and not feel alone in this condition.Thank you all for being such brave people and sharing your knowledge with others.A hug for all.

rickygzz's profile photo
rickygzz
07/02/2014 9:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ricky, maybe you control yourself well, just lose weight and make a low regime in hydrates, and you do not need more than that or a treatment with pills.If you are type 2, you have it easy to control, because you avoid the risk of the hypoglycemia that insulin can produce.
Greetings and luck!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2014 11:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome, Ricardo.As Regina tells you, in your case and with that level, which is nothing alarming, if you follow a severe diet, always with the control of your doctor, you lose weight, you eat less hydrates, you do some exercise, etc., they will be reducedYour levels immediately.
So get to this quickly and with great courage, you will see the solution.You will have to help me with some oral medication, but little more for now.
Greetings and forward.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/03/2014 4 a.m.

Hello,
Try to change to healthier habits of life, food, exercise, to lose weight and surely that little by little everything will go.Good luck and cordial greeting

DiabetesForo
07/03/2014 4:16 p.m.

Thank you all for your advice.I have already decided to change my habits and I am sure I will achieve it.I encourage everyone and a strong hug!

rickygzz's profile photo
rickygzz
07/04/2014 4:14 a.m.

Ricardo, if you are clear there is nothing more to say, go ahead that you will see that it is not complicated at all.

All the best.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2014 3:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.