Hello my name is Felipe I'm new

Felipe's profile photo   07/14/2014 2:20 p.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Felipe de Cantabria, I am new in the forum, greetings to all and thank you very much for all the information offered by the forum, I am learning a lot from what I am reading.
I have registered for looking for information and understanding a little more about diabetes, since my mother with 65 years is affected and I would like to help her as best.Recently the ophthalmologist's review went quite badly and they have to operate it, it had difficulty distinguishing the faces when I watched television, until the bad news came.I am quite sad for this and I don't know how I could help her anymore.Have I read something about the Montignac Method does anyone practice it?I would also like if you could recommend a good endocrine for Santander, Bilbao or wherever.
Thank you very much and much encourage everyone.

Felipe's profile photo
Felipe
07/14/2014 2:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome and a cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2014 3:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome friend Felipe.I also had a diabetic mother from what I understand perfectly ... As for the Montignac Method, I am a fervent admirer.If you look at the "Diabetes" section an entry called "Method of the Plato" you will see that I comment on something about that method ... but. If you want to know more, I have the. I have practiced it (for me it is themore complete and healthy diet I have seen).Well ... as a base you already know that according to the method.Legumes is restricted), so like what a diabetic can take, according to my doctor and the "Clinic" hospital in Barcelona, ​​but Montignac hahaha.
When you want we talk and it happened to you.Always in exchange for telling me things about your beautiful land to which I am not going. (Sniff, sniff).
Kisses for the mom and take care of it and take care of it a lot, a lot.Bicos

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/14/2014 7:50 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.