Hello new here :)

Gerard Sys's profile photo   02/09/2011 2:34 a.m.

Hello good night I am Gerardo and yes, I also have diabetes, mine is of type two, and well I have been able to take more or less with medication, although lately I have neglected myself because one sometimes gets tired of so much care, however forAs a week and returned to the good practice of the exercise take my measure with the glucometer and carry my intake of menformin as my endocrinologist pointed to me and well thank God my levels of sugar are accommodating again.

Good that there are this type of forums to be able to speak between people who have this same disease becauseI say more in the emotional field than in the physicist (although also) since at least in my case there are days that I wake up sad or depressed by this situation although then I see my family and I get up again.

Anyway, I do not want to bore you with my story, I hope to be very in touch with you, in what I can help you here I am.

Here they will see me very often since I was looking for a space like this to share;)

Thanks and greetings

Gerardo

Gerard Sys's profile photo
Gerard Sys
02/09/2011 2:34 a.m.

Diagnosticado desde 2007 (tipo II) medicado con metformina, insulina Lantus desde Noviembre del 2016

Welcome Gerardo: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 3:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

PASS AND PUT COMFORTED, GERARDO.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 9:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.