About diabetes forum

fer's profile photo   07/22/2014 1:59 p.m.

The website Link is a personal and non -profit initiative, with the aim of promoting a online community composed of diabetic people, parents, couples, friends and other family>, that with the support of educators of diabetes, associations, endocrine and other professionals , encourage and disseminate knowledge about diabetes and all aspects that surround it.

Diabetes Forum is the meeting place for people in the community , where you can share experiences lived with diabetes, find other people in the same situation, ask questions and up to date with the latest news andadvances on diabetes.

The topics are discussed in the following categories:

Diabetes Forum
hello I'm new@ and I want to introduce myself : you just arrived ..And you don't know where to start?Start here!
Diabetes : For your general messages about diabetes.- General theme -
Questions about diabetes : Expose here your doubts about diabetes and their complications to othersForum users.
Experiences with diabetes : To explain the experiences lived with diabetes.>
news about diabetes : publishes news about diabetes.
Insulin pumps and new devices : messages on the news on devicesfor diabetics and especially on insulin bombs.
Lifestyle
Living with diabetes.Parents, couples, friends : Type III diabetes is the term we use for people who live with medical diabetes, families, couples, friends.
I look for someone from ... and events or meetings : Put messages to search for someone from your province or community, and consult the past events and meetings.
Diabetic Associations : Space for issues related to diabetic associations.Associations can use it for debate, topics of interest, notifications, communications, activities, etc ...
Cooking recipes for diabetics : Publish your recipes and recommended dishes for diabetics.
several
General : Open themes for any topic and area.

You can also see the most recent topics doing click here

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2014 1:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.