Besadrid denounces the Community of Madrid

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/18/2011 3:52 a.m.

Link

Link ... -de-madrid <!

From here I want to thank heart as well as, although I am only a little point if you need my support here I am, count on him.You fight better together than alone.

Thank you for being the voice of our children and thanks also to those parents who have joined strongly in defense of rights, not only of your children, but those of all children affected by a chronic disease.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/18/2011 3:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The important thing is to serve something and things change.
The legal route is unpredictable and lasting ... but it does not dislike.I think it is time to start demanding things and if it is with a sentence through much better, although I do not know if effective.
I imagine that JM will be the lawyer to carry this issue ... A luxury to have him on a board of directors.

The Diabetes Foundation has had reasonable successes in the Judicial Via ... so we will continue carefully how it develops.

DiabetesForo
02/18/2011 12:09 p.m.

It seems great that judicial route is used, because by diplomatic means they do nothing but tease us and break promises.

DiabetesForo
02/18/2011 5:01 p.m.

Yes, I am happy that someone has decided to go to action, without further contemplation, I hope and wish with all my strength to win the battle.It would be very good for everyone.I will cross my fingers.

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 4:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.