Celiac support: sanctions to laboratories that do not indicate "without tac" (gluten -free) in medicines

fer's profile photo   07/31/2014 8:38 a.m.

Many of us face every day the problem of having to buy medications without knowing if they are suitable for celiacs.

Most of the eating products have the “without TACC” logo, but in the case of medications there is no control.This puts us in a very dangerous situation because we do not know if we can take them or not ...

The key to this change is that the ANMAT is very strict with laboratories and enforce Celiacía's law.Not only does this law exist, but there is also an ANMAT disposition, which entered into force in May, that forces them to put the "without TACC" logo to all medications that do not have gluten.Unfortunately this is not fulfilled.

I ask you to sign my request for the ANMA to sanction the laboratories to bow with the law and force them to put the "without TACC" logo.

signs petition

I realized that many pharmacists cannot help us, and at the question of a client about whether or not the medicine has gluten, they do not know what to answer.Paradoxically, neither do laboratories know when one calls them on the phone.

For a celiac it is easier to buy a food than a remedy.We need your signature.The ANMAT will answer if everyone, with our firm, we put this issue on the authorities's agenda.

Thank you,

Marcela

fer's profile photo
fer
07/31/2014 8:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.