Hello!!!I'm new and wanted to inform me, thanks

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/31/2014 4:38 p.m.

Well guys my name is Jesus, and I am new here, and I want to introduce myself to you and thus make a consultation there if someone who has already gone through this can help me and head my way.

They told me diabetes in 2012 by making me a prubas to get a job that in the end they did not give me because of the deiabetes ... the endocrine says that she believes that I have type 2 diabetes (come on that he never told me that if it was type 1o Type 2) and the Shade Doctor that I am saying type 1 diabetes and so on to this day ... at first I put insulin fast and slow several times a day and took some pills too, then they changed my medication forINSULIN
Lantus that is slow action that I wear at night, Metformin 850mg that I take twice a day breakfast and dinner and Januvia 100mg that I take with lunch and until today I am with this medication.

By the way I am a right eye for the age of 13 (an accident that you with a friend, clumsy of me, jijijiji) ....

My questions are these:
What do I have to do to give me the minus value certificate?
Do you think they will give it to me?
Is the loss of an eye considered a disability?

Thanks for your help !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/31/2014 4:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good to have it commented to you that Minusvalia wants to ask for diabetes in themselves if I noticed it for the eye will give you somewhat percent but not total.Anyway the social assistant of your outpatient will inform you better

otti's profile photo
otti
07/31/2014 5:26 p.m.

To give you disability you have to have quite serious complications, with at least 2 or 3 income per year, and I fear that it is not your case.Personally, I think they will not give you disability ... and if they give it to you, I do not think it reaches 5%.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
08/01/2014 3:39 a.m.

Thank you for your help guys, it is already clear to me that they will not give it to me hahaha ..... well let's wait anyway that I do not have to get bad ......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/01/2014 1:55 p.m.

I don't know how old you are, but because of the treatment and what you tell I think you are type 2. As they say out there, they should have different names to differentiate them ... there are people who when a type 2 has to finally put insulin ... alreadyIt happens to call type 1, when it really is not.The causes of type 1 diabetes and 2 are totally different.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
08/02/2014 7:31 a.m.

Until the early 2000s they did give you the disability for DBT, from that year it stopped giving, I know because I have 33% of disability by DBT and I have no disease derived from it, I have not been admitted for problems of problems of problems by problems ofDiabetes.
I leave you this link where you can inform yourself.
A hug and I hope it serves you

Ana Mari
Link

Ana55Maria's profile photo
Ana55Maria
08/02/2014 1:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.