I introduce myself

gustavo1976's profile photo   08/15/2014 3:07 a.m.

Hello, I am new in this forum, I hope to be well received by everyone, because I will be uploading information about diabetes mellitus, I will talk about symptoms, diets and other things I will do in the form of videos that I will be uploading, I hope that everyone likes itand leave your comment about what they think.

gustavo1976's profile photo
gustavo1976
08/15/2014 3:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, my name is Ernesto Alcázar Crúz, I greet you with pleasure and I wish you a nice day, it is in us with the favor of God to strive and have faith that we will overcome what we face, we must live with joy and enthusiasm how I know what you do., I have shared with a lot of people who gave me a spirit and strength that gave my life a turn, I learned a lot from them and I hope to learn from you, an affectionate greeting.

Ernesto

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/16/2014 3:02 p.m.

As Gustavo is going, forgive to put my presentation where you did, receive greetings from me.

Ernesto

DiabetesForo
08/17/2014 6:44 p.m.

Welcome and a cordial greeting

DiabetesForo
08/19/2014 2:30 p.m.

Hello to both.Welcome and we hope that many things contemplate us (starting with your type of diabetes, evolution and current medication).Receive an affectionate hug.Little girl

nina45's profile photo
nina45
08/20/2014 3:39 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.