Presentation

mirbond's profile photo   02/22/2011 10:15 a.m.

Hello, I am Mirbond, I am 39 years old and they just confirmed for analytical results that I am type 1 diabetic.
I have been reading for days since the debut occurred in mid -January.The truth is that I am a little in a catatonic state, but I am sure that in a few minutes it will happen to me.
I have always been an athlete and I think that the whole issue of diets and others will not cost me much to assimilate.
At the moment they handle Adipra before each meal and lantus (14 units) at 11:00 p.m.
I just hope that one day we can stop injected since it seems to me a can.More than anything for the puncture and transport of insulins at all hours.
Anyway, I don't roll up anymore.Thanks for getting here.

mirbond's profile photo
mirbond
02/22/2011 10:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Mirbond, welcome.
The beginnings are always hard and everything seems more difficult than it is really, in a short time you will get used to loading with the entire kit: D, meter and insulin ...... and it will become a more routine ....
Cheer up!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/22/2011 10:21 a.m.

Greetings Mirbond, pa'lante that we have no choice but to pedal hard, pa'atrás ni'pa'agarrar impulse.;)

There are good teachers here and you learn quickly ... and help or say.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
02/22/2011 3:36 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Hi Mirbond, welcome to the club.I have also debuted this year, they entered me on January 30 and also with 39, I get it quite well, I think better than I thought.
Saudos: d

Triz's profile photo
Triz
02/23/2011 8:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.