Greetings.

Alberto P's profile photo   03/10/2011 7:02 a.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Alberto and I write from Valencia.I am Dibetic Type 1 for 25 years (41) and I am among other things I consider putting an insulin pump.I seek information, experiences and especially mobility issues ... which is what this idea for years.I hope to find what I am looking for and help those who need my experiences.Greetings

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
03/10/2011 7:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Alberto, Welcome.Stop for the insulin pump section and raise all the doubts you have, here are enough that we have the pump and we can guide you: d.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2011 7:11 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

Mobility with the pump is absolute ... if they have been at 4-5 years without breaking imagine an adult ...

In Valencia, the bombs put them in the clinician (Dr. Sampudia), Peset (Dra.e.solá) and the faith (Dr. S.Navas) ... It seems that restrictions begin with this topic also :?I am afraid that the number of new bombs installed will fall in 2011 for the issue of money, from the shortage of money of the Ministry I want to say:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2011 12:27 p.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!!
Here a pro-pump !!!! ... I already believe that mobility is total, my daughter of almost 13, wears it from 7 and we have not had problems of any kind, except for some hook of the cable, especially whenIt was a little smaller, that it was left out of clothes ...
As Prado tells you, in the bomb thread there is a lot of information, ask what you want, you will surely get the right answer ...
On the other hand, if you are considering you, do not delay, lest that as Owash says, the cuts begin in this field, and it would not be surprising, because the cost of the device is considerable and you know, for those above, the PelaIt's the pela ...:-/

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2011 4 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

UPS ... I thought I had answered but I think I don't hang.Thank you, I am already on a visiting phase for the beginning of April.I have not been saying years, but the retinopathy and problems that go out to my 41 years, are making me seriously consider the subject.I read that some are from Valencia, I belong to the Pesset, where I have spent a long season with the Dorctator Marco (Ophthalmology) and four operations in the retina.Well I will ask questions that I have some accounts.Greetings and thanks

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
03/11/2011 12:09 p.m.

Good luck, Alberto ... You'll see that the bomb is not as fierce as it seems, and it will make things very easier for you ... take care of yourself.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2011 5:45 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.