Letters sent by the Valencian Health Agency

nella's profile photo   03/10/2011 7:54 a.m.

Hello

I don't know where to write this message.I have also left it in the thread of the Valencian Association of Diabetespor if they can do something to get attention.

They are being received from the Valencian Health Agency, including the receiving person the expense he is doing in medicines a year.The average expenditure is given by age, that is, if you are 32 years old, you should spend only € 63 a year.It is advised that generic medications be used and only when the doctor prescribes them.

Many diabetics seem humiliating to be sent to us such a letter since it causes us moral damage.Not only does it seem that we are hypochondriacos and self -medicate but also some waste for not spending what corresponds to our age.

If it is a massive shipment that the computer learned a button, they could have separated people who have a chronic disease, since we have enough with the daily struggle so that, in addition, they come to touch us morals, if not other parts.It's okay to be treated as the pito del serene!

And also what they introduce me if they can an insulin or generic strips because even what I know, they still do not exist!

I think that diabetic associations should be aware of these cards and shout in the sky!

Thank you very much for reading my message and in advance if something can be done to get their attention and stop playing with people's feelings.That send letters to those who really waste everyone's money and leave the chronic patient quiet once and for all that their health needs it!

nella's profile photo
nella
03/10/2011 7:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nella, because it is true, that they give us insulin and generic strips, and stop touching the noses.
Ours is a vital treatment, not a whim.So: no case: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2011 10:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, where are that insulin and those generic strips?

In addition, if you stop to think, if they do it to save they are wrong for two obvious reasons:

A. The vast majority of people who are spending above the average are chronic patients who need treatment to live, therefore they will have to send thousands of letters with the expense that they entail that they could save it for othersmore productiovas things such as the investigation of these diseases.

B. Not because a chronic patient receives the card will stop taking his medication, nor will he reduce his necessary dose, or does any of you receive if he receives the aforementioned cartita will give up insulin or strips units to joinThe average.

I really can't pass.I have completely outraged and that I have not received it yet, although many people I know yes.So the day I receive it and have to read it, I will go up again on the walls.I just hope someone slows them down and that those that have been sent are sent but that they stop and stop bullshit !!To look better and select the one who is really waste and that they always stop annoying the same as always!

nella's profile photo
nella
03/10/2011 11:36 a.m.

The "Shadow Invoice" which is the technical name of this procedure ... (I imagine that because of the bad shadow: Mrgreen :) ... it is not something new either in Valencia, or in other places in Spain.
In Valencia, I think I have been doing since the beginning of the last decade ... Given my multiple visits to hospitals with my nearby relatives, in the discharge I have received several of these invoice where the economic costs of healthcare are described.

In itself it is stupid ... one does not go to the hospital or has a disease because it implies it but because it needs to go to the hospital to cure or control the disease it suffers.We are not going for pleasure.
But on the other hand, it is interesting to know the cost of our treatments ... as active members of society and "paganinis" of that public health, we should know or have access to how the money we pay is used ... and if theBed cost per day is cheaper in Murcia than in Valencia to demand that our rulers work (it is a say) to reduce that cost without decrease in care quality.

I consider myself an active member of society and if I can do something to reduce health costs I will do it ... although not at the expense of my health or my quality of life or my rights as a user of the health system.

This last campaign initiated by the Ministry affects chronic and polymedicated patients, as Nella says, they urge generic instead of "brand" medications .... the very "jetas" put the patient again in the target, ignoring the patient, ignoringThat those who prescribe are still doctors and those who decide which drug to use is the doctor ...
Or is it that with doctors there is no way to get?

Of course, establishing true health education policies does not enter your plans ...

Total with not paying emails, they already have experience: the default to emails paralyzes the sending of 4,300 notifications about disabilities: Link ... 55546.html

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2011 1:09 p.m.

But Owash is that with these letters go further!

To me, when I had my son by Cesarean section they also gave me the invoice that shadow or bad shadow: Mrgreen :.Well, I was informed and kept it and in peace.

But is these cartites, in addition to telling you what they are spending on you (so you feel guilty of having ill ?: Evil: What do you quote every month ?: Twisted :) and tell you about the "generic"and get out of the boxes when your treatment does not have them:-/ you restrie on the morros that the average expenditure of your age is abysmally lower than you are "waste": twisted: look, I only have a word forThey and forgive me the moderators of this Maaamoonneeeess forum
What are you beginning to save on hotels, diets, private airplanes and life salaries, among other things that I don't want to name that I turn on anymore: Oops: and that they leave the patient quiet and serve him as it is because it is what he needsYour health!And send the cards to those who come to operate from who knows where because in their country they are not with nonsense like here!

Well, I shut up already ... thanks for your attention

nella's profile photo
nella
03/11/2011 5:29 a.m.

Owash, I just read your link

On top of the money they do not have in bullshit and stop attending the mail that is important, is it or not to kill them?: x

nella's profile photo
nella
03/11/2011 5:42 a.m.

What are you beginning to save on hotels, diets, private airplanes and life salaries, among other things that I don't want to name ....

Now that you name the life salaries ... that is like having a farm of chronic patients (the Valencian, national or wherever they are).And each of these characters is worth more than 100 chronic patients.Not only that, but the performance/cost result tends to zero.I understand that most of these politicians have a severe psychological or neuronal problem, if what they do would not be explained, so we can also reduce their benefits and fill them with the cardboard registration.

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
03/11/2011 5:55 a.m.

José Manuel's idea is excellent, responding kindly to the letter that is received ... reminding them that those who suffer the system are us and that we normally consume what the doctor sends us, not what he wants to ...

Could be sent to:
Honorable Mr. Manuel Cervera Taulet
Department Health
C/ MICER MASCÓ, 31 Valencia 46010

A good letters of cards would be quite fun ...: Mrgreen:

Since we are, I spend some interesting data.I have extracted them from the 2010 report on regional development, competitiveness and social cohesion in the health system, elborated by the Economic and Social Council of Spain:

Pag 137, the average expenditure per patient and year is 1266 euros.

Pag. 139, 55% of that expense is for hospital and specialized services, 21% pharmacy, and 15% primary care.

On page 47 the percentage of patients with diabetes by Autonomous Community appears in 2006, in addition to other chronic diseases

DiabetesForo
03/11/2011 4:11 p.m.

I have never received a letter from those ... but if I receive it, they will find out ...

Of course, for 5 or 6 months, my dose of consumables has been reduced .... Before they gave me 150 strips and 60 needles (and I had to go to the health center a month), they have dropped to 100And 30 .... and I go every 15-20 days, according to what you spend before.That yes, for next time I will not leave the card, I will ask for an appointment with the person in charge of the subject, and I will explain a couple of things about my availability of time to be walking through the health center, and about the time wasted by the person whoPrepare the packages .... what do I say that the less you have to prepare, the less time dedicate, etc ... etc ....

And if they have noses, they tell me that with that I would have to spend the month, and that they put it in writing ....

Mamones is a sweet word to qualify our politicians on duty, I would opt for other qualifiers: chupa-ongers, scammers, liars, thieves, scammers, useless ... and I don't care about the color ... are the partyThat they are and the administration that they are .... I have not yet seen a single administration that works decently.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/14/2011 5:35 a.m.

At the moment I have not restricted anything, it is more, since they changed my bomb I have gone from collecting 200 strips a month to 300: shock: to see how long it lasts, but the endocrine report was very clear.I keep saying that we must put complaints, where you have to put them and in writing, as long as we do not do it, we will continue to suffer from what they do with us what the real wins and is fine: Twisted:
And of the letters better I do not think because it would not be very correct .... Mr. Camps will continue to win elections ?????:-/

DiabetesForo
03/14/2011 5:46 a.m.

.... Mr. CAMPS will continue to win elections ?????:-/

It will undoubtedly continue.: ((: (((

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
03/14/2011 noon

Do you spend 200 strips in a month?Joer, I with 100 endless month and week and average week and even so they have told me to do less controls (of course I have not paid attention).In the case of the needles they give me a box with 100, normally when I go for strips I still have needles (spending 3 ~ 5 per day).And lancetas ... Puff, I think the last one lasted almost 3 months.

Lew's profile photo
Lew
03/14/2011 3:25 p.m.

Well, I almost did, I do 6 fixed controls a day and many days 7 because I go out to do sports and control before so that the 200 strips go out.
Lew do you click 3 months with the same lancet ?????: Shock: ... hallucinated I stay, I change the lancet every day in the morning so at most 7 punctures with each one.

DiabetesForo
03/14/2011 4:01 p.m.

Sorry, I referred to the Lancetas box.

The lancetas tried to change it every day but I usually do not and I endure 2 or 3 days with it, anyway, I control myself 2 - 3 times a day (except for some exception) surely if it did 6 or 7 it would be a little more perseveringWhen changing them.Before going to sleep and after eating they are my mandatory controls, the rest, depending on whether I have changed the habits a bit (I have breakfast the same every day, so with the control that I do at night I know how I get upand the levels I have until eating time).

And with the strips, I also do sports, usually in the afternoon to whether with the control of after eating (after 3 hours) I know if I have to take something before going to do sports or not.

Anyway, I recognize that each person is a world.In my case I am lucky not to meet "strange" glycems, that is, if I have a hyper or a hiccythat forces me to have to control more often.

Lew's profile photo
Lew
03/14/2011 4:50 p.m.

If you go well and you are stable then you don't have to get more controls.Those of us who have a bomb we are obliged to make the full profile daily.

DiabetesForo
03/14/2011 4:56 p.m.

Well, at my 2-3 controls per day, despite the stability that it seems that you have, they seem few:-/ ... minimum those of the pres and one before going to sleep ... my husband is diabetic and verystable and that does not free him from an unsuspected hyper or hyper ...

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/15/2011 5:39 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I think like Velia, but everyone chooses how to carry the subject and is free to do what you want with your life .....;)
It seems to me that six a day, of the pres and the posts, should be essential, but of course, that is what I think ....-/

DiabetesForo
03/15/2011 6:26 a.m.

Well, a girl who caught the aforementioned letters, sent an e-mail to an address.They have answered him although for what they have told him and nothing is the same.If it was really an informative letter there are many points that had been saved.By explaining the campaign and communicating what we spent would have been enough to be informed.The rest only serves to touch one morals not to say other parts.

Here you have it:

Dear Mrs. -----------.

In March 2010, the Interterritorial Health Council, where the Ministry of Health and the health authorities of all autonomous communities are present, approved to apply a set of measures that facilitate the sustainability of the National Health System.Among these measures is to carry out educational, informative and organizational campaigns that include the dissemination of knowledge of the cost of health services, explaining their price and implementing the information to the user of the cost of the services consumed, either through shade invoices or notesinformative, either by using standard tables.(page 18 of the document attached to the mail).

The challenges of quality, equity and cohesion, as well as the need to ensure the sustainability of the National Health System cause the need to adopt a series of actions that allow consolidating the Spanish health system.The agreements have been agreed for a set of actions and measures, avoiding the political use of health, so that the current model that supports the National Health System to face the necessary measures that allow it to remain excellent, equitable and sustainable.

The actions that are being carried out, in addition to the political consensus, pursue the involvement of all the agents involved in the system: society (users and patients), professionals, social agents, suppliers and managers.

The informative note, with the use of medicines in a semiannual period, fits within the commitments of measures acquired by the Department of Sanitat, together with the rest of the autonomic health services, for the sustainability of the health system.For the very nature of medicines, all citizens who have received this informative note have some disease.We feel whether other expectations or conclusions that are not its exclusively informative character have been transferred from the content of the document.

We are available to clarify all the issues you consider of interest.

Sincerely

PHARMACY AREA AND SANITARY PRODUCTS
General Directorate of Pharmacy and Health Products

nella's profile photo
nella
03/15/2011 7:59 a.m.

They forget, as always, that none of the measures adopted by the Department of Health (or the Government of Spain) is agreed with patients ...

DiabetesForo
03/15/2011 3:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.