Hello everyone!

sergomal's profile photo   04/06/2011 10:22 p.m.

Hello!
Very good to everyone, I am a diabetic since the ageexperience.
My hemoglobins are always between 7.5 and 9, and the occasional sporadically somewhat worse, for now, and hopefully continue like this, my only complication is a mild retinopathy, which I fear that perhaps something has worsened, because I notice in the visionA blurred point, I get a terrible panic to see me in case they give me a "disgust", anyway.
I am determined to try to take care of almost "obsession", and hope it's not too late, surely not.
I take this opportunity to ask someone with experience in these happy retinopathies as evolve and if that blurred vision will be removed.
Thank you very much and greetings and encouragement for everyone.

sergomal's profile photo
sergomal
04/06/2011 10:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, welcome !!!: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/07/2011 4:44 a.m.

Welcome to the Sergomal Forum !!!!
Of course it's not late to take care of yourself !!!To try that retinopathy does not advance, it is important that your hemoglobin is less than 7 and your glycemia as much as possible ... Tell us what you treat, how your controls go, to see if we can help you.
I assume that the ophthalmologist sees you every little, right?I do not know if when there is any problem it is every 6 months and every year when there are no sequelae ... I believe that if you have something, take it on time is is ease ... come, encourage.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/07/2011 5:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome!
I have slight retinopathy in one eye for 6 years, and so since then (it has stagnated and has not gone worse).
They have been looking at me every 6 months during these years, but, in the last review (February of this year) they told me that until February next year I did not have to return.
You just have to monitor and take care of you.
Greetings.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
04/07/2011 6:14 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

The sooner you check your view better, in case of having a small problem it will be easy to solve it ... If we let a small problem become a greater the solution will be more complicated.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/07/2011 2:20 p.m.

Hello again!
Thank you for the answers and the spirits, the truth that I needed them, and that I cannot complain about the life I lead, but well.
I shed Lantus and Apidra, and the controls carry them more or less well, although sometimes it costs me, my last hemo in February was 7.9, and my last ITV (eyes, electro, feet, complete analysis, etc.)It was in July 2010 and all correct, my retinopathy was still the same, the next one I have a date for June, although I think I will have to look at it before, to start seeing that blurred point was a few days ago and the truth is that day toDay is removed, but I don't know.
What loses me is the issue of eating and chopping, I have about five kilos that I plan to eliminate very quickly, I am an engineer and the truth is that I move quite little, I do not do sports because I do not like it and I do not have time, so IWhat do I do is walk an hour at least every day and on weekends I go out with the Mountain Bike.
Well, nothing more, thanks for the spirits and we will get it.

sergomal's profile photo
sergomal
04/07/2011 10:56 p.m.

Let's see what they tell you about the eye in the review if you go before.
I believe that eating more or less is not the problem, if you measure yourself and you put the adequate insulin your figures will be good ... With respect to the exercise I think that daily walking and bike the weekend is very requebo too, come on, come on, come on,Many would like ... neither do we have to hit a panzá in gyms or crush anything ... and now goes the question of the million, hehehe, have you thought about the insulin pump?, it is shown that with a little control andLearning helps to lower hemoglobin and obtain greater stability in glycemia ... and having a diabetic complication I don't think it is difficult for you to win it ....
Keep counting.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/08/2011 5:10 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello again, I had to tell you what happened to my eye, in the end a few days ago I arm myself with value and I went to look at me and after examining it with all kinds of devices it was seen that my retinopathy was still mild but that I had hadA small macular edema that caused a little hemorrhage, does not need treatment since it will be reabsorbed alone, in fact I see perfectly.
Of course, the fright does not take it away from me, now and as I said before to continue taking care, until the obsession it is necessary, so that it does not happen again.
Many grace for the spirits that you have given me and here I will continue.

sergomal's profile photo
sergomal
04/28/2011 5:02 p.m.

I am glad that it is nothing sergomal, and .... to keep taking care.
A hug

dsrodri's profile photo
dsrodri
04/28/2011 5:32 p.m.

Hello Sergomal.

I am quite new the forum, since the beginning of May, and tonight, rereading, I have opened your presentation and what you had of your fears for the blurred vision.
As soon as I read it, I have told myself that I should answer you and encourage you to leave it, but I see that you were on the 28th of last month and that it was not serious.
Unfortunately, I know of retinopathies and edemas.Please, take very seriously to control your glycemia, they are superimporters for those retinopathies, they are not increasing.It can panic us to go for fear of what can be diagnosed, but it is vital, to take it in time.
Greetings

Via's profile photo
Via
05/12/2011 7:43 p.m.

Hello.
Thank you for your answer, the truth that gives a horrible fear what they can tell you, but well, fortunately for now it was not serious and hopefully it will continue, I already tell you if I take it seriously, the scare that takes me does notNobody takes it away, and as my health is now mentioned, it is now my priority, although I never stop taking it seriously and always tried to take care of myself, in a month I have an appointment with the endocrine and to see what it tells me, at the moment my controls are now practicallyPerfect
I hope that yours is not much either, since you say that you know about this, I wouldA thousand anonymous reports found out there.
Thanks for your interest and greeting for all.

sergomal's profile photo
sergomal
05/13/2011 11:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.