{'en': 'Contour USB Bayer', 'es': 'Contour USB Bayer'} Image

Contour USB Bayer

Bylma's profile photo   04/27/2011 7:08 p.m.

Hello compis !!!

Someone has Bayer's usb contaur glucometer!I have seen it in a propaganda and it seems very shulo and practical ... but I have not seen it anywhere except the Internet and everything I see is in dollars and sounds like a very much!

Can someone tell me something about him?

Thanks

Kisses

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
04/27/2011 7:08 p.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Hi Compis !!!
Someone has Bayer's usb contaur glucometer!I have seen it in a propaganda and it seems very shulo and practical ... but I have not seen it anywhere except the Internet and everything I see is in dollars and sounds like a very much!
Thanks
Kisses

HELLO.
I do not have it, but I have seen it on a German website, from which I put the link in case it serves you: Link .
I was looking for the most precise meter that there is and it seems that I have already achieved it, it is the Onetouch Verio Plus.

Greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
04/27/2011 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Compis !!!
Thanks
Kisses

I have it and we have already talked about him here.I hit the thread link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/28/2011 4:10 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

You can find it on eBay at a good price:

All the best.

popoplolo's profile photo
popoplolo
08/05/2012 7:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Segeom" Does Verio precise?
This is the IQ but they use the same strips and the same thing happens to me with this as with the plus, the two seem to me a potato, I have dyed varys hypos where the verio said that it was in 90 and peak and the select plus that was in 60, and had hiccup symptoms, therefore the Verio was wrong.Always gives more than it is

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
12/03/2016 10:17 a.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

With writing to Bayer (although I think the diabetes division was recently sold to Panasonic) they would send it to you for free, at least I did it that way.But, you will have to acquire it by EBAY or similar pages.The only attractive is the size.All the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/03/2016 4:25 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.