{'en': 'Type I debut 1semana.Greenst than the incredible Hulk!', 'es': 'Debut tipo I hace 1semana. Más verde que el increíble Hulk!'} Image

Type I debut 1semana.Greenst than the incredible Hulk!

vushvusul's profile photo   04/29/2011 4:49 a.m.

Hello to all the foreros!I am 28 years old and only a week ago that I have debuted with type I diabetes.

You can imagine the whirlwind of my head !!

I must say that I have not taken it as a drama, because I know that it is not currently, but in my head they do not stop giving Rations of CH and insulin units.

I have a support that could not be better: a great boyfriend, healthy and athlete who has already lived the adaptation to type II with insulin of his mother, a medical sister, a nurse mother and a diabetes educator.

And now I also have you !!

I have read several tickets before introducing myself and I have already learned a lot of things and what I have left.

Thanks for making such an interesting place for the "new" and the not so new.

I still have to travel so that I do not even know how this new situation will affect my day to day beyond insulin punctures and controls.

I am crazy to stabilize a little and do sports again.

I love swimming and spinning and I still don't know when I can hit me a session that I did lately 3000 m swimming !!

I had never been as in the way just before the debut.

To go out with friends ... I will also have to adapt!

There my great regret is going to be the beer: I like it so much !!

But I am aware that all this are minor evils, that after all in the 30 -time barraIt was until now.The thousand doubts that arise on the way ... I will consult them!

We will see you for the forum.

=

vushvusul's profile photo
vushvusul
04/29/2011 4:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Vushvusul !!
Welcome to the forum !!!

I'm glad the optimism with which you start the new stage!Seeing DMI's debut as a reason to take care of yourself more than before is something very positive.And it seems that you have the perfect environment to lead sweet life in the best conditions.

Much encouragement and if you need something, you know that for the forum we walk!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/29/2011 8:05 a.m.

Vushvusul, welcome to the forum !!Tell us what worries you, we will try to help you in what we can.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/03/2011 6:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to your new house, get comfortable, and shoot ...: Mrgreen:

In a few months you will see that you have completely forgotten your new condition, and you make normal life.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
05/03/2011 11:33 a.m.

Welcome to the forum,
Raise all your doubts, among all we will help you, at first it is chaos, but little by little you will make normal life
Greetingsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/03/2011 5:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.