Distribute the ‘adventurous kit’ to diabetic children

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/11/2011 3:18 p.m.

Distribute the ‘adventurous kit’ to diabetic children under 14 years

The president of the Generalitat, Francisco Camps has pledged to distribute the “adventurous kit” free to all diabetic children under 14 years of age and has encouraged them to continue being a reference for their peers.

"You are an example of really exceptional maturity and responsibility," said Camps during the act on measures to increase health care and care quality for children with diabetes.

During the act, the Chief of the Consell has delivered the “the adventure of living with diabetes” that seeks to strengthen health education in children so that they can self -control their illness and have autonomy."This kit makes life a little quieter to the parents themselves because they know that children have something very understandable at their disposal."

Camps also stressed that the Community was the first to develop a specific plan oriented to the prevention, detection and control of diabetes to improve care quality.

On the other hand, it has remarked that the Consell will continue working "together with professionals, researchers, fathers and mothers, federations, associations, autonomous administration since the real objective that the Valencian government has is the opportunity for all."

Thus, Francisco Camps has urged children to be aware of the healthy habits that they must continue throughout their lives and stressed the importance of normally treating such disease.

Finally, the Chief of the Consell has shown his desire to combat this disease and stressed that thanks to his maturity ”they will have grown up with a first -order personal responsibility.”

Generalitat measures:

Kit for children with diabetes: This is the dispensation of a kit called “The adventure of living with diabetes” for children with diabetes up to 14 years, which contains the necessary material to prick the insulin.

Portable glycosylated hemoglobin meters: these portable meters that allow blood extraction with a minimum puncture in the finger will be implanted in pediatric units to obtain the measurement of their glucose immediately.

Another measure will be the progressive implementation of pediatric diabetes units in the 24 departments dependent on the Diabetes Unit.Finally, expand the data of children with diabetes from the information systems of the Department of Sanitat, with the new record that provides more precise information to adapt health resources

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2011 3:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The link where Afoto: Link ... of-14-anos

He is a politician ... there is no worse insult to do.
Anyway, I'm going to contain myself if not, you will bane me ...

The kit contains 300 needles ... And they say they are for 3 months: Mrgreen: at an average of 4 punctures day, they don't get

The complete kit is 300 needles, 50 strips and an educational manual ... and all that total total! And for all diabetic children!
It is necessary to have a face ...

And the record of affected children, the meters and the pediatric units is directly from a guard court ... in addition to being a lie because there is already everything (another thing is that they do not want to use it).

Also fabric the laboratory that has financed this ...

DiabetesForo
05/11/2011 3:26 p.m.

: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:

DiabetesForo
05/11/2011 4:50 p.m.

Well, what a great illusion that that kit will do to children:-/

and from ATS in schools What?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/11/2011 5:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't know why but while I was reading the news he remembered a date all the time: May 22, May 22, May 22 ...
What rare things happen to me sometimes ...

DiabetesForo
05/11/2011 5:45 p.m.

Pozi: Twisted:
It disgusts, they use children and patients to gain votes ... It is vomitive.

DiabetesForo
05/12/2011 5:03 p.m.

Surely the parents of those children in the photo will be pperos proud to lend their children for this electoral campaign and to be photographed with such a character.Maybe these parents are always willing than the politician's scoundrel, well, not so much, 50 50.

The "adventurous kit".I read it and something cool was waiting for me.A NAVAJITA to go to the mountain, some binoculars, a cap, a GPS ....
300 needles !!!!What a festival !!!And do not ask for anything until the next kings.

It is also true that the Generalitat and in particular the Department of Health has a debt of a few million euros with the supply companies, such as to throw the house through the window we are ...

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
05/13/2011 8:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.