Hi Foros !!!

Diego's profile photo   05/13/2011 5:37 a.m.

My name is Diego and they just diagnosed type 1 diabetes.
In August I will fulfill 3 years.

Salu2, for everyone
Diego

Diego's profile photo
Diego
05/13/2011 5:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Many dosses for the father and Diego, I also diagnosed me the diabetes with 3 years and be encountered that even being so small the children find out everything ... I pass 10 days in the hospital and I remember them quite well (with myexaggerations and things)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/13/2011 6:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Diego!

The first thing about this message is to send you a sweet and warm kiss that I imagine you will be very accustomed to receive from your daddies and the others that surround you.

The second, sending a welcome message to this forum to the person who writes in your name and that I imagine how many contained sighs is doing in these first hours of your debut, but that it is able to trace and search, there, far inside, its bestSmile, so that yours does not disappear and all this is less difficult.

Cheer up !!
A hug

Via's profile photo
Via
05/13/2011 7:03 p.m.

Hi Diego!The first thing to welcome you although the reasons why you are here are not the best;)

Know?I also debuted when I was little (not as much as you) so I already have experience in this world and also ... I think we are almost neighbors!I live in the tables in Madrid, so if you need something, especially now that you are sure to be somewhat more lost because delighted to throw a little hand.

greetings

Marten

martagsc's profile photo
martagsc
05/13/2011 7:26 p.m.

Welcomessssss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2011 5:12 a.m.

Thank you very much for your support and for your words of mood;It is really appreciated ...
We are still in the hospital and this week they will discharge us.
It is a period of adaptation/assimilation/knowledge and we are trying to capture everything and "sponges", both what they are teaching us in the hospital and what we have seen on the web;Everything is new to us !!!
It is a very hard stage, a state of "plof" and, as always, you never think that it can "touch you" ...

Marta, your closeness and your experience will surely help us.Are you in an association?
We have already seen that there is an "important" association of diabetics in Madrid and in Alcobendas/S.sebastián Reyes.

Greetings and thanks to everyone on behalf of Diego:
Emilio

Diego's profile photo
Diego
05/16/2011 3:56 p.m.

Hi Emilio,

I am in Ashadrid although the truth is that I am no longer very linked to it.I have been a monitor of camps and voluntary for 7 years and I think that for children and for parents it comes very well because you know people in your very situation, share experiences and for me the most important thing, the child learns to live with diabetes andSomething normal.
In your case there is a group "our kids" that what they do are talks most, and while the parents are in the talk, the monitors take care of the dwarves.Then later, from the 6-7 there are already the camps and coexistence oriented to the children although the parents participate in some.
I certainly advise you to point you, not so much for the knowledge you can acquire in the talks (that will give you the experience too) but to know other parents and other diabetic children and know how they deal with the day to day.
The Directorate of Ashadrid is C/General Ramirez of Madrid N18.

And you know if you want/need something here I am.

All the best

Marten

martagsc's profile photo
martagsc
05/16/2011 7:08 p.m.

Welcome to the Diego Forum ... Oh what to see how well this world gives you for how small you are: D;)
My daughter debuted with 5 years and now she has 13, at the moment she takes her life quite well and during these years she has learned a lot about the management of the disease ... Surely you will do the same, which will provide you with a good quality of lifeAnd the necessary autonomy so that this setback does not hinder you much.
Your parents send a lot of encouragement, these years are tired, but they will feel happy to see you grow healthy and happy
Go through the thread of parents that is in the section of living with diabetes.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/18/2011 4:39 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.