New Forum Member

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/17/2011 3:42 p.m.

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself, my nick is awicky, I am 35 years old and I am a diabetic since the 14, my last hemo is 7.1, I hope I go down for the next one.
Since I am here, I have a doubt, I have been in amazing controls for three weeks, I do not pass 80-120 in any of the contributions, but I disdain three days ago I have the controls quite high, and I have acetone in urine, the problem is thatI do not believe that he is incubating anything, and there is no lack of insulin, I have called my endo and he has told me that if I am doing a lotInstead of HC, and that I take more hydrates, but it does not fit me much (I do not doubt the EH ??), the question is:
Do you spend some?
What do you do when you have ketones?Because these days I have uploaded the dose and I have taken HC and remain the same ...

Well, nothing more

greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/17/2011 3:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Bienvenously to the forum !!!!
Be careful with the ketone bodies and exercise ... as your doctor indicates, you may need more HC, s of those you take., But if your controls are high in recent days, TB.Should I miss insulin. Do you do the blood or urine c. ecotonic?How many do you have?
The guideline to correct them is more or less, click insulin until you get figures below 250, take HC, s of fast absorption type juice, coca cola with sugar, etc., and putting insulin to counteract the rise that produces you.If the c.Cetonics appear early in the morning they may be due to night fast (associated TB. A low HC intake, s at dinner).
As for the exercise, contraindicated in these cases, as it can take you to a diabetic ketoacidosis.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/18/2011 4:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to the forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/18/2011 4:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.