Life as a couple and diabetes

fer's profile photo   05/19/2011 3:17 p.m.

I copy part of an article that I found interesting to comment here.Does this issue really worry? I don't remember seeing too many posts to treat it, and I find it curious ...

Diabetes causes a gradual loss of skin sensitivity, so it also brings consequences in the patient's erotic-sexual life.

“Knowing with a disease such as input diabetes mellitus will cause us distrust in our body and an absence of sexual desire, that is;The libido is lowered, ”explains the Misael Rojas sexual therapist.

Approximately 50% of men with diabetes mellitus suffer some erection problem within the first 10 years of the diagnosis of the disease, when it is not properly controlled.

Blood glucose alterations, says Misael Rojas, "generate less blood irrigation to the penis, since in this are the smallest blood vessels of the human body, which can be blocked and therefore prevent erection".

While in women there is greater incidence to present vaginal infections and decrease in lubrication, which will cause painful sexual relations, known as Tigounia.

However, when a diabetic patient carries a good medical treatment, adequate eating habits and physical activities, history may be different.

"Exercising every day, helps you produce more endorphins and these make your glucose controlled, lower your stress levels, have a better humor and that your sexual desire is greater," said the therapist.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/19/2011 3:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The truth is that I do not know if I have lost sensitivity in the skin, because as my wife does not touch me and he only loves the child :)) :)) :)) :))

As if to think if it works "that" ...

So as the news says in its final part, I have given my body and soul to sport ... and in addition to the endorphins, at least I have a serrano body :)) :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/20/2011 3:47 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hahahaha Grondullo, because nothing to give the sport and to show off the Serrano body, hehehehe
I have noticed that I am not looking for so much, but I did not think it was for diabetes, but well the husband does not complain much :)) :)) :))

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/20/2011 5:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I don't know what will be true, but if so, here my mr.Husband is the exception confirming the rule, hahahaha

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/20/2011 5:33 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I don't know I don't know ... if the article is very rigorous: P is the same to type two diabetics that are a bit larger ...

tica's profile photo
tica
05/20/2011 5:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

“Knowing with a disease such as input diabetes mellitus will cause us distrust in our body and an absence of sexual desire, that is;The libido is lowered, ”explains the Misael Rojas sexual therapist.

Well, it will also cause us loss of confidence in our body halopecia, halitosis, kilos of more .../B>

Approximately 50% of men with diabetes mellitus suffer some erection problem within the first 10 years of the diagnosis of the disease, when it is not properly controlled.

man, and maybe in 10 years they suffer an erection problem 80% of men for causes not related to diabetes ...

Blood glucose alterations, says Misael Rojas, "generate less blood irrigation to the penis, since in this are the smallest blood vessels of the human body, which can be blocked and therefore prevent erection".

go, because the same as high cholesterol, no?

While in women there is greater incidence to present vaginal infections and decrease in lubrication, which will cause painful sexual relations, known as Tigounia.

However, when a diabetic patient carries a good medical treatment, adequate eating habits and physical activities, history may be different.

This seems taken from the horoscope since it is general for all humanity.

"Exercising every day, helps you produce more endorphins and these make your glucose controlled, lower your stress levels, have a better humor and that your sexual desire is greater," said the therapist.

Rigorous seems to have little .... forgive that I laugh :)) :))

I think he has said what has come to him at that time.The same tomorrow breakfasts something different and tells us something totally different, such as 50 % of diabetics are afraid to climb the Noria for example.

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
05/24/2011 6:37 p.m.

Well, I don't know if that is true at all, the only thing that I know is that my husband is diabetic, he only wants relationships, and when the character cannot be sour, so much so is so, thatYou want to separate.

tenesper's profile photo
tenesper
02/06/2012 7:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.