{'en': 'New hypoglycemia today (38) without symptoms, why?', 'es': 'Nueva Hipoglucemia hoy (38) sin síntomas, ¿Porqué?'} Image

New hypoglycemia today (38) without symptoms, why?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/29/2014 2:11 p.m.

Another thing, with 322, don't you correct?I don't understand ... take 2.5 and you put 3 .... it makes no sense.Look to see if they give you an Aviva Expert de Roche meter that makes these calculations alone, you put the hydrates and depending on the blood glucose, the Bolus calculates you.I think you have a good mental cocoa ... and that you still have to control your mother .... You are missing basal at night, you have plenty of the day and you need to do the corrections.

I understand that if you take 11.5 rations if you pins quickly and it has simply been a mistake?

tica's profile photo
tica
09/30/2014 8:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Whenever you eat you have to puncture quickly, always and if you eat and do not go down something wrong ... by half ration you don't need to puncture.

I'm sorry for the tone, but it is true what the companions said, much ask and do not do us a finger case .... What writing a message costs us our time!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/30/2014 8:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica was a mistake, my mother touches 2 rations for a fast unit.Therefore, novorapid covers for 6 rations. If two portions are eaten, he would have enough insulin for correction.Or so I understand.I think I continue and I thank you for all the help, but maybe thanks to your help I am doing my "pinitos" and as I said, maybe here I do not know how to explain correctly.I apologize again if you think I do not follow your esteemed advice.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/30/2014 10:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@tica today applies correction as you tell me and how it is placed by your endocrine

I expose today's summary, but I still have nothing clear, if I give him 12 portions he is exorbitant and if I give him less fall out of the cloud, if I ignore what you tell me he would be more lost .......I put you today's summary and as I always ask you to help me .....

DiabetesForo
10/01/2014 2:11 p.m.

Oct 2 Glycemia Control

Time --- Glycemia ---- Rations --- Levemir ---- Novorrapid

00.30 ------ 233 --------- 0 --------- 0 ----------- 0

08.00 ------ 196 --------- 5 -------- 12 --------- 4 (1 to correct 150 and 3 to eat, understanding that each unit covers almost 2hc in the morning)

10.00 ------ 225 ---------- 0 ---------- 0 ---------- 0

11.30 ------------------ 1,5 ------------------- (always eats 1, 5 rations to reach 150 to meals)

13.30 ------ 227 ---------- 10 -------- 0 --------- 9 (3u/i to correct and 6 to eat, 6 and 10 rations, seeing that the last 3 days are very high after meals under rations in case it is the reason to get so high after meals.

16.00 ----- 110 ----------- 1,5 --------- 0 ---------- 0 (I am very low)

18.00 ------ 102 ----------- 1,5 ---------- 0 ------------ 0 (there were 12 portions)

DiabetesForo
10/01/2014 2:21 p.m.

To all this I mean that if I ask is why I want to help my mother, I am 28 years old and I can assure you that I follow to the letter what you tell me, if I go to the private endocrine they tell me to use the plate techniqueAnd if not, do the daily meals (your mother who eats the same every day and if one day is high, the next day he eats less, if he stays low, the next day that eats more ......) If I am all day in the forum, inform and learn, it is pr that I want the best for my mother, if I ask is why I do not know ,,,, if I insist it is because I no longer know where to go, I just want to maintain stable values ​​to be possible from 100 to 150, I do not ask so much ..... I do not know what I do badly ..... I am willing to help me, to be informed ......hand.I spent night and nightsticks, doing controls going to private doctors, calling endocrine, so that they can give me a guideline ......... I don't know if it's me that I don't know ...... I do not know if it will be a rebel diabetes ...... the only thing that I know is that if you last three days after the meals it is high it is normal to suspect that the portions remain very large, and if the fourth day retreatrations seems to fall very short .....

DiabetesForo
10/01/2014 2:30 p.m.

The corrections are made as follows

90/130 ---- No changes

130/200 --- plus 1 unit

201/250 --- plus 2 units

251/350 --- plus 4 units

Plus 350 --- plus 6 units

These are the corrections that provided us with an endocrine a few years ago

And then they told us that in order not to confuse ourselves we always remember that a novorrapid unit always lowers 50 in the blood, as they told us.I don't know if it will be right or not.

DiabetesForo
10/01/2014 2:38 p.m.

A novorapid unit usually goes down 50, but it is better to fall short and not lower more than 150. The glucometer is the one that will tell you what goes down, not everyone has the same sensitivity.
The mid -morning and mid -afternoon, they are taken to correct possible hypos, but, if it is at 200, it does not have to take anything .. (as it stayed at 220 after breakfast, if I had not taken the fruit of the 11, there would beI came well to eat ..)
Salvador, I think it's quite well tight.Try to go to go to 130 - 150. If you go high, you will lift high., and it is better to correct with a novorapid unit.
I don't know if your glucometer can make the average of a month.If so, you can have an approximate value of the glucosylated hemoglobin it has, and that is the important value.Less than 7, for good control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/01/2014 7:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Why do you think that with 110 at 4:00 p.m. it is low?It is a perfect figure.Or is it that it gave it hiccups ??

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
10/02/2014 4:58 a.m.

man @mimbek If at 16.00 he has it in 110 and I give him a ration and a half and at 17.30 he has a control again and he has it in 102 and I give him another ration and a half, I pensa ration and a half because if not at 17 and 30 it had had a very large hypoglycemia and if at 17y30 I would not have given another 2 portions because it would have reached him at 21y30 in another hypoglycemia) of course it is fine at 16.00 with a figureFrom 110, but I already saw that I was falling into chopped and saving him the ration and a half I gave him.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2014 7:46 a.m.

Good, since this goes from hypoglycemia, I put it here to see if you advise me.Yesterday I went to the gym, I had about 200, I did an hour of cardiovascular exercise (a collective class that is to hit kicks and punches into the air doing choreographies), at the end I took two sugar because I felt weak and as in theDexcom came out ???I didn't know what I had.
Then at night I arrived at 9:30 p.m. I went from tapas, I measured the sugar and as I was 250 and I was going to eat things with bread, I click 4 from Novorapid (I need one for each ration of HC).
I arrived at 1 home and I had 300, so I have calculated that each novorapid unit lowers me 80 mg, because I click 2 more.
At 3 in the morning it gives me hiccups, thankfully the Dexcom operated again.I took 4 sugar and keep sleeping.
At 7 in the morning I get up with 46 and I have to take another 2 sugar.

The thing is that when I exercise cardiovascular I lower my sugar until quite after.(I exercised at 7:00 p.m. and 12 hours after it was still affected).That I can take to regulate the sugar at night and do not give me hypos when I exercise.Thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/03/2014 5:08 a.m.

Milk before bedtime keeps quite good all night

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/03/2014 7:11 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I will try to take a cup of milk.Because I have a roller mountain day that you do not see me, after having breakfast and recovering a little I pigeon the usual, now it has given me down, the anxious hunger entered me and I have eaten cookies and Filipino.
Result of doing an hour of exercise: 6 sugar mills, 4 cookies and 4 Filipinos .... hehe I do not know if it has come to me.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/03/2014 7:40 a.m.

Uff !!How that sounds to me ...
I put myself on the tape to run/ walk and the same, I get up to lower some calories and how more than what I spend.
If hacks sport for sports, because it is healthy and you like it, without problems, you take a fruit before for example and the intensity depends you eating but exercising to burn is very complicated, if you are fine when you start, hiccYou put a juice, sugar ... and if you don't want you to hicc up you have to eat something before and we are in the Fonal eaten for what is served or worse.
What I have tried is to do the exercise immediately after some food and I put the insulin as 10 minutes after eating (neither does it later because it is not about putting you in 300) and a couple of units less, I mean that I begin to exerciseWith the climb of the food, as I carry the Dexcom when I begin to see what begins to rise.If then I need, I put those 2 units.
At the moment it is what works for me best.
I guess with the pump it will be easier to control this

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/03/2014 8:21 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I will try once more and if I see that it does not work I will go on to do sports after eating and what you say, I take a little quickly and exercise.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/03/2014 8:29 a.m.

I do it like this too, I take something quickly and in 15-20 minutes that, I suppose, it is going up, I go to run.If not .. I crushed the juice packages that are pleased

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
10/03/2014 11:45 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

A. My daughter the strong exercise produces a climb at the end and a descent at night.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/03/2014 12:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good afternoon, I know where I was wrong, after making several checks and throwing me one day until 05.00 in the morning, I remembered some things, such as: why when the sugar does the sugar eat fall into a chopped one ??? 'Why when breakfast the sugar falls into chopped ????And I decided to do one thing, I went to the Pharmacy Coji, 1 fruit ration are 100g and corresponds to 1 novorrapid unit ..... Well, I realized that when fruit it always fell chopped and decided to do the test one night, eat with 2 rations of fruit and put two unitsof sugar and in an hour the sugar went down that scared, I had to replenish it with 4 portions to overcome it,
A day, a ration of fruit and applied 1 novorrapid unit and around 50 minutes doing controls every 10 minutes the sugar came down again ....

Again that same day at dinner ceno 2 rations of fruit 200g and applied a novorrapid unit and the sugar did not simply increased some numbers in the glucometer, and the next day at breakfast I gave him a ration of fruit and fruitI did not insulin your sugar only increase 8 numbers 2 hours later.So I already thought about 200g of fruit (2 rations equal to 2 units of novorrapid) so it went down and the next day I began to do everything and well, 2 rations of fruit equal to 200g of apple equal to 1 Novorrapid unit.And since then I do not plumged glucose.

The same thing also happened to me with the Belvitia chocolate cookies (8g carbohydrates for a cookie) but the glucose did not undergo, so that it goes up it has to eat 2 cookies and the sugar is increased as about 25 units in blood .....

Sincerely, not all bodies react in the same way or for everyone they are the same portions.

DiabetesForo
10/04/2014 2:01 p.m.

Of all that you have said, I stay with the last sentence ... You have finally noticed.You don't have to do so many mathematical operations ... is to try and over time you learn.In the end everything will be normalized, and even the day that foods will not weigh.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
10/04/2014 4:59 p.m.

Thanks @mimbek

DiabetesForo
10/04/2014 6:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.