Night increases

Bollicaoo's profile photo   09/03/2014 3:57 a.m.

Hello, it is the first time I write here and I need help.I think I'm pregnant, so I look every 2 hours and control the sugar a lot.The problem is at night, I go to bed between 80 and 115 and I get up at 400. I don't know the reason, if it has to do with possible pregnancy or in something I am failing.Light and hardly hydrate ceno.I use Levemir and Novirapid as insulins.Aid.

Bollicaoo's profile photo
Bollicaoo
09/03/2014 3:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think you should put yourself in the hands of the doctor to decide the best for your case.It is a lot of level in the morning and much difference with respect to the values ​​with which you go to bed.Although we know that there is that phenomenon called Alba, the difference as I say is very striking and could be due to the hormones derived from pregnancy.
Between gynecologist and endocrine they will have to keep track of deciding the dose of insulin and other medication you need.
For now, make some measurement throughout the night, to see how you evolve and know if the climb occurs after dinner, or it is already close to dawn, which will allow you to give better information to the doctor.
Greetings and luck.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/03/2014 4:27 a.m.

You will have to increase the slow ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/03/2014 4:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I put 12 of Levemir at night and it has always done well.The fact is that the first night that happened to me to 15 and nothing, the same.It is a very drastic change.

Bollicaoo
09/03/2014 6:13 p.m.

Look to see if you have early morning hypos, it won't be that ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/03/2014 7:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Hello, look last night before dinner was 61, cene grilled chicken + apple + a coffee with milk.At the time I was 127 so perfect.I went to sleep at 23 to 133. That night at dinner (it's when he punctured him) I put on 25, a strong climb.Fast what every night.At 3 in the morning I put the alarm clock to look at me and we started.I was almost 200. So I click 7 quickly when what would prick me in those circumstances are 5. I have woken up at 257 ... It has not done anything to me or the quick or less ...

Bollicaoo
09/04/2014 4:12 a.m.

If you are pregnant your insulin needs will vary greatly.Look at the pregnancy thread and diabetes.Upload everything you need until you wake up well, and see the endo and gine soon so that they monitor you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/04/2014 8:20 a.m.

Thank you very much Regina :)

Bollicaoo
09/04/2014 5:59 p.m.

Hello!I have achieved it by changing the time to put the less than night and upload it a little more.Today I woke up at 138 !!!!Thank you so much :)

Bollicaoo
09/05/2014 5:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.