What damage can exist as time passes?

Teodora consuelo's profile photo   06/02/2011 6:51 p.m.

Hello, my name is Consuelo I have 33 years 2 months ago approximately I was diagnosed with type 2 I suffer from obesity, so I was prescribed a metformin treatment 850 mg a tablet at breakfast and one at dinner, this treatment was fulfilledTogether with diet for a month, unfortunately my economy did not allow me to share more medications so I decidedThis between 110-114 (I have been like almost a month), I know that diabetes is not cured, but if it is controlled, my anguish is that I will be doing my body for not giving the medications, I don't know that maybe maybeMy glucose levels have been controlled but without realizing I am damaging something else in the long run.
Every day I checked my glucose levels, and I am in the parameters that I indicate above, I am well as the only thing that in the mornings if I feel something tired, I would like to guide me.thank you

Teodora consuelo's profile photo
Teodora consuelo
06/02/2011 6:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Teodora forum.
To avoid complications you must have the sugar under control.If you are obsa, I imagine that losing weight, based on diet and exercise, as indicated, will help the glucose level decrease ... maintain values ​​before meals below 110 and 2 hours later lower than 140, it isKeep diabetes in an adequate figure .... If with the diet and exercise you can achieve it, great, still, it would not take the decy of leaving a treatment without consulting with the doctor.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/03/2011 3:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.