What damage can exist as time passes

Teodora consuelo's profile photo   06/02/2011 7:34 p.m.

Hello, my name is Consuelo I have 33 years 2 months ago approximately I was diagnosed with type 2 I suffer from obesity, so I was prescribed a metformin treatment 850 mg a tablet at breakfast and one at dinner, this treatment was fulfilledTogether with diet for a month, unfortunately my economy did not allow me to share more medications so I decidedThis between 110-114 (I have been like almost a month), I know that diabetes is not cured, but if it is controlled, my anguish is that I will be doing my body for not giving the medications, I don't know that maybe maybeMy glucose levels have been controlled but without realizing I am damaging something else in the long run.
Every day I checked my glucose levels, and I am in the parameters that I indicate above, I am well as the only thing that in the mornings if I feel something tired, I would like to guide me.thank you

Teodora consuelo's profile photo
Teodora consuelo
06/02/2011 7:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Teodora.
The truth is that I of diabetes types 2 do not understand much because I am type 1 but because of what you tell me those values ​​I think they are very good ... and in principle if those values ​​remain I understand that they do not have to do any damage.But of course the doctor is the doctor ... he is the professional "supposedly."
My father has been diabetic type 2 for now and for the moment with a good diet and exercise has it controlled.
Hopefully some of the type 2 classmates can tell us some more little thing.
Greetings.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
06/06/2011 8:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.