Doubts from France

INTRUSA's profile photo   09/09/2014 9:24 a.m.

Hello!!!
My name is Ana and for a month diabetic.It is that I live in France and here it is all charisimo and what most glucose machine spare parts (where the blood is put) .Aqui costs the packet 50 euros. And it seems to me a pass because among other things nothing lasts to meHow do you look at you glucose?
A health and thanksssssss
By the way the diet is costing me a lot because I don't like vegetables, if you know recipes I would appreciate it ... for the moment I make vegetable purés ...

anarome's profile photo
anarome
09/09/2014 8:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This topic was created from the divided comments of: accessories for diabetics .

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/09/2014 9:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hi @anome,

I have created this topic apart, since I was in a post that talked about accessories.
If the title does not think, you can modify it.

Welcome.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/09/2014 9:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

As for your questions, in my case, I use glucometer, and the strips give me in the health center, I pay nothing.
And as far as vegetables are concerned, I don't like it either, and although I know I should expand my menu, I limit myself to lettuce in salads and little else.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/09/2014 9:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Here in Spain we give us the social insurance, free, in some communities it seems that they charge something, but very little.
You are Spanish and you are in France temporarily or French? I say it because maybe if you are Spanish if you can benefit and ask for the strips
And the vegetables ... It happens to me the same as Intruda, I don't like anything at all, you have to eat vegetables but like any other person they will eat more and others less, do not overwhelm with that, for example I make tortillasof spinach for dinner or zucchini/grilled eggplant ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/09/2014 10:38 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.