{'en': 'Greetings to all, 24 -year -old Galician debutant type 1', 'es': 'Saludos a todos, Gallego de 24 años debutante tipo 1'} Image

Greetings to all, 24 -year -old Galician debutant type 1

Host's profile photo   06/07/2011 8:51 a.m.

Good morning/afternoons/nights

My real name is Gonzalo and I am a 24 -year -old Galician debutant type 1. My diabetic history is somewhat peculiar, I was diagnosed with it more than 1 year by error as type 2 diabetic. Little by little this state was eating health untilIt would be quite accentuated in these 2 last months which seemed to be an excess of glucose and cetosis.The same day that visits the endocrine (hopefully the 1st day that diagnosed me diabetes) in the medical center I was informed of the tremendous diagnostic and urgent error error.

I have been at high Friday and I feel so well that I can say that I have not had a physical and psychic state so good.As for my treatment, it consists of chute before each insulin meal (8 units) and Lantus at 11pm (28 units.).

I discovered this forum a couple of days ago and I seemed very interesting to start participating in it, we will read here and meet.All the best!!:)

Host's profile photo
Host
06/07/2011 8:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Gonzalo: D, we are neighbors, I am by El Bierzo ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/07/2011 11:11 a.m.

Welcome Gonzalo !!!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/07/2011 11:45 a.m.

Welcome to your new Casa Gonzalo.All the best

dsrodri's profile photo
dsrodri
06/07/2011 3:28 p.m.

Hi Gonzalo, I go on the diagnosis but well everything has a solution, I am a girl from Murcia who has the diabetes already 21 years and I am 35.
I also saw this forum recently and I am a bit new in this for the Fors but it is starting to like and more to comment on diabetes things that speaking can solve tiny things that you do not fall to know them.Well we will communicate here.All the best.

isabela3040's profile photo
isabela3040
06/08/2011 2:51 a.m.

Well something put if it was, but my ex-medical fault is notmonths or when I could) and for not becoming well about this disease.

I must add that all this not controlled was for being exclavo of my work and not worry well about my health .I tell you all the people who can read this and identify with me, that yes, work is very important but personal health is more important.To add more data, be so exclavo of my work only served me to end up admitted, stay without charging a lot of money that I am not going to recover (things from the crisis: d) and having to advance my dear independence (backto the Papis's house).It has been a quite fucked year for me: Oops:

ah .... And thank you very much for this hot welcome.

Host's profile photo
Host
06/08/2011 8:01 a.m.

Hello Gonzalo.

You may have been very busy for your work or for whatever but the diagnosis is not the patient's responsibility.The problems that you could have during all that time (tiredness, discomfort, problems with the view, going in the bones, ...) are not your fault.

Nowadays you can determine the type of diabetes with not very complicated blood analysis, that they did not make them attract a little attention and on the other hand assuming that they were guided by the classic diabetes profiles: under 30 years of age -& GT;Type 1.
Look where you look is a mistake on the part of the doctor who took you (neither analysis nor was it guided by the classic profiles).

Possibly the "honeymoon" of type 1 diabetes was what protected throughout that first year (well, it protected you as far as it could protect you ...).

Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/08/2011 2:02 p.m.

Welcome @"host".The diagnosis of diabetes 1 is easy, it was not your fault.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/13/2016 2:13 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hi Gonzalo, I live in Santiago de Compostela.Welcome to the forum.

eliastp's profile photo
eliastp
12/19/2016 8:51 a.m.

Hello Gonzalo!I am from Coruña.Welcome and encouragement!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
12/21/2016 4:20 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

Hello @"host" !!We are from Santiago.Welcome!!: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/22/2016 1:33 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Hello!!!!Do not feel bad about the doctors that everyone believes that they have made us more than one.
We have to form doctors, the problem is that they are the ones who have to form first, to see I do not speak generalizing, but a large majority of them.
Much encouragement and not stop fighting !!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/22/2016 9:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome!!!!In your words, your desire to fight and this is very important to diabetes.And here it is not worth blaming, although I think that we have all done it at some point, we try to do things as well as possible, sometimes we will be fine and sometimes not, but we have tried and we will continue trying.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/23/2016 11:51 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.