Catheter

paris's profile photo   06/08/2011 3:49 p.m.

Hello, my girl has been bomb for two years.Endo insists that most children make the change every three days, and we are impossible for him to last 3. (We have even tried the 9 and those of 6).The third day is put in 300 or 400. How often do you change?Scheme desperates to see those figures !!!
I would appreciate your opinions.

paris's profile photo
paris
06/08/2011 3:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Paris, however it works well for 4 or 5 days, and without any skin problem, but there are people, in this forum it has been commented, that at 2 days they have to make the change ....Have you taken forbid catheters?I do not know if your bomb is from Medtronic, if so, I recommend that you talk to them and your endo and try them, they are giving us a very good result and in some children the change has gone well precisely because of what you say aboutThat they last so little ... to try you do not lose anything ... On the other hand, come on, nor as a joke I would be maintaining controls of 300 or 400 for enduring one more day ... Anyway, there is each stupid... I still say the luck we have with our team of diabetes, Jesus, Inma, Mercedes.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/09/2011 4:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.