Greetings!!!!

jesusverastegui's profile photo   09/22/2014 1:24 p.m.

Hello, how are you, 5 days ago there was a revision in the company where I work and left high in sugar 262 It should be clarified that he was a person with bad food habits in short, left the soda meals Fat Flour I put me to exercise and I am fearful thatIt can affect me, I take the opportunity to greet them and ask for recommendations on how to lower the levels and cope with this situation, these are my measurements:

09/18/2014 262
09/19/2014 195
09/20/2014 158
09/21/2014 174
09/22/2014 147

Greetings, good day

jesusverastegui's profile photo
jesusverastegui
09/22/2014 1:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I am not very understood, but paint diabetes, go to the doctor to tell you, but it is supposed to do not have diabetes your body should regulate it.Let's see if there is luck and it is something else.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/22/2014 2:35 p.m.

Obviously they are very high levels, but the day -to -day reduction is also surprising in how much you have done some exercise and you have controlled food.
Therefore, you must go to your doctor, because even if you are diabetic you can be in a phase in which it is still easy to control the situation with diet and exercise and some oral medication.
Luck.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/23/2014 4:03 a.m.

Hello Miguel, you have given me more strength to continue taking care of me and not discouraging me with your comment, right now I have been in 149 and 147 but I want to think that it is because I have not exercised, I hope today to continue.

Greetings

jesusverastegui
09/24/2014 11:17 a.m.

Hi, my name is Daniel and I diagnose the diabete a month ago.According to my doctor, if you have more than 200 or three consecutive analyzes more than 120 you are diagnosed with diabetes.In my case I weight over 120 kg and I measure 1'90m and they put me insulin already from the first day, to see I had 300 sugar, now I get a little weight and without exercise I am in 90+-.Anyway, talk to your doctor and make you an analytics to know the average of the last 3 months.Ah something else, if you were taking any medication, tell you, there are medications that raise the glucose level.
come a greeting and luck.

zoupinho's profile photo
zoupinho
09/26/2014 7:25 a.m.

Ps so far I have not taken anything I will bareI must go to check

jesusverastegui
09/26/2014 11:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.