New with type 3 diabetes.

javigm's profile photo   09/25/2014 12:55 p.m.

Greetings to everyone.

Just comment that I am a 10 -year -old boy diagnosed with type 1
In June of this year (2014).
I also tell you that he is celiac since the age of 3.X_x

The one that is coming !!!(beautiful Telecinco series).

We will see each other here ...
I will add information especially with the topic of gluten that we have quite controlled

javigm's profile photo
javigm
09/25/2014 12:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Javigm, and welcome to the forum! Here we will try to help you in whatever possible, so shoot the questions that are around you by the head, we will try to answer them all, I recommend that you visit the theme of "Parents" that you will find here:

Link

On celiacism, feel free to share any information, we also have cases in this regard and surely it is good for everyone.;-)

Here are some links to topics that may interest you:

Celiac support: sanctions to laboratories that do not indicate "without ...
Jul 31 2014 ... Many of us face every day the problem of having to buy medications without knowing if they are suitable for celiacs.
Link
celiac and diabetic to see what you think .... - Questions about ...
Or, because the father or mother is celiac or because they are not but they have the bearer gene.We had to do the tests, mine have come out ...
Link
Diabetes and celiac disease.- Diabetes • Diabetes forum
What you may not know is that there is a direct relationship with celiac disease.It is a good option to eat gluten without lacteos.Lacteos no ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2014 2:06 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Cheer up.We already have experience in diabetes but two months ago Celiaquia detected my wife.We like it or there is no relationship between them.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
09/25/2014 2:13 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Quiet, I have been diabetic for 6 years, seriously lactose intolerant for 1 year and with irritable intestine syndrome for 17 years.
Come on, I'm going to see when I have the Celiaci, which is what I lack hehe and I do poker.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/25/2014 2:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.