Forum diabetes already available in Tapatalk

fer's profile photo   09/25/2014 1:54 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I inform you that the forum is now available in the Tapatalk app, it was a request that I had received several times and for some time, I hope you find it useful !!!

I also ask you to put in this thread any suggestion, request or problem that you find with the use of the app.

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2014 1:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I can't connect to the forum for Tapatalk.He tells me that I must activate something in the forum.?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/23/2015 4:45 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

It doesn't work for me either.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/23/2015 5:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone, in the last update of the forum, this option stops working, it is identified and pending to resolve, I still do not have an expected date although it could be during the summer, for the moment it is all that I can tell you.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/23/2015 5:22 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

ah ok.thank you.We leave it then pending.:-)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/25/2015 1:09 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Is it already available?I can't find it in Tapatalk.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
05/27/2016 8:20 a.m.

@FJF was available until a few months ago, we had to make an update of the forum that left it unusable and the reactivation has been pending, you are not the first user who asks for it, we hope to relaunch it in summer.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/27/2016 9:20 a.m.

I hadn't learned that there was app.I will be aware of your reactivation.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/27/2016 3:31 p.m.

Still pending?

fjf's profile photo
fjf
05/13/2017 2:12 p.m.

Warn when this ... pleaseeee

Carmen1975's profile photo
Carmen1975
05/26/2017 5:34 p.m.

That's right, it is still pending, I will warn when available, although it will not be soon, since the changes to be made are complicated and require a lot of time.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/27/2017 9:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.