Dmm, some can advise me I think I'm diabetic

DMM's profile photo   07/20/2011 12:36 p.m.

Hello good, I am a 36 -year -old man and for approximately half a year I am having symptoms that then I describe:

Everything began with quite strong punctures in the right testicle that lasted a few days, then a pain appeared on the hip, on the right side by the internal zone.This pain is constant throughout the day there are days that I wake up during the night because this pain intensifies.I get up to urinate and decrease, especially in the morning.I went to the doctor and told me that everything was normal that could be muscle.
After time, when going to urinate there are times that I cost me and although I want I can't, other times without problem.This symptom has not been constant and comes from time to time.About three months ago I have noticed when it comes to ejaculating that semen does not come out with pressure and the hardness of the penis is lower.I have gone to the urologist and I have done a review and tell me that everything is fine and normal.
On the other hand last Friday afternoon I noticed in the arm and left leg as an increase in blood pressure and as if it burned me inside, I went to the emergency room because I thought something was going to happen to me and gave me everything normal.They even made a scanner and everything went out.Today I have noticed the same symptoms and as concrete at the top of the head and in the hands and feet.Also itching all over the body.
Given the ignorance of what happens to me I have gotten on the Internet and sailing I think I am diabetic, I don't know.Now when I will work I will go to a pharmacy because I think they do the tests quickly.Anyway, if anyone is out there, you could tell me if these symptoms that happen to me are typical of diabetics.I've been feeling bad for a long time and no doctor knows how to tell me what happens to me.Thank you very much in advance.You can advise me how to act.

All the best.

DMM's profile photo
DMM
07/20/2011 12:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello

If you went to the emergency room, I imagine that they would make you a blood analytical ... If high glycemia did not come out (and that is one of the first things they value) is that you have no diabetes.

In addition, none of the symptoms you describe is usually common in the diagnosis of diabetes.
The symptoms of a debut are: weight loss (without diet), drink a lotamount of water).

I add more some kind of infection ... or you are simply drinking less water than you need and with the heat you are a bit "dry."
This could square whether creatinine has come down ... Muscles lack hydration.

You see the GP and program a complete review or to look at you with all the symptoms.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/20/2011 1:30 p.m.

Hello.

To me personally none of the symptoms that you comment sound like diabetes or complication caused by diabetes.

At most poorly controlled diabetes can cause sexual impotence (inability to have or maintain an erection) but that would only approach one of the many symptoms that you have commented and before arriving that problem notaries other problems ...From what you say about that "area" I find the problems you have simply to urinate.

The symptoms of a diabetic debut or poorly controlled diabetes are among others: (much) thirst, (many) desire to urinate, loss of weight, tiredness, temporary vision problems ...

Try to get into a pharmacy (or in your health center) a glycemia control to get out of doubt but I do not think it is diabetes.

Greetings.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2011 1:38 p.m.

There was a crossing of messages with Owash, but more or less we agree that it does not seem diabetes.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2011 1:40 p.m.

Hello everyone, thank you very much for your advice.Yesterday I did a test in the pharmacy and I got normal values.Thank you very much and a hug to all.I do not know what I have but well we will continue to fight until you discover what it is and put remedy.

All the best.

DMM's profile photo
DMM
07/21/2011 3:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.