Doubt bad insulin infusion

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/21/2011 6:08 p.m.

The night to Monday the insulin infundio bomb, but was accumulated around where it was injected.Therefore I woke up with very high glucose.I fixed this with insulin boli and changing the bomb, but I have a lump that hurts me and this red where insulin accumulates.Is this solved alone?What can I?I never had something like that before.Thank you so much.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2011 6:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that you have infected you, hence the bulge and the high glycemia, go to the doctor and recommend what he considers, you would be risky to tell you this or that cream without seeing the "bulge".

mornita's profile photo
mornita
07/22/2011 6:37 a.m.

Something similar happened to me 2 nights. This high, with figures that I have never been ... total, I corrected, and at 2 hours I look again ... touching the 400 !!!I am so scared, that the reservoir changed and everything, and when I am going to change the catheter ... well, to discard the old ... Buah, it happened to me what has never happened to me ... Bloods began to come out on a bolbotones!!!hurt did not hurt anything, but honestly, it impressed me. I didn't hit me or anything, and yet I had a small bruise., the blood, the Moraton ... uuff ... :?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
07/22/2011 2:55 p.m.

Thank you so much

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2011 4:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.